Spigot MySQL-Tokens 1.2

The best global currency for server networks!

1. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Inkzzzmc submitted a new resource:

MySQL-Tokens - The best global currency for server networks!

Read more about this resource...

2. So would this be able to be used for token shops GUI? I want a voting token system plugin but can't find one for free XD.

3. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Yes! There's not an API at this time, however I can implement one. A developer could code it to fetch the tokens from the database, therefore it can be done without an API from me. But like I say, I'll implement one soon!

4. For free?! Oh thank you !!! I'd love you if you did! NO HOMO.

5. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Yes, I'll work on an API.

6. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

7. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Just like to inform you that I've added an very simple API, with all the possible things!

8. So people can get a token after voting... but what about the GUI vote token shop =/?

9. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

You'd have to get a developer to code it for you - If you give me ideas what you want I'll probably make an addon!

10. A Inventory GUI that can be configurable in the config.yml or something that lists custom items, or commands that will run to give permissions or warp access, etc. Custom gui item, name, lores, description, etc. All to be bought using ur token plugin.

11. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

12. Sorry for the necro but if you're still looking for this I have just added integration between MySQL-Tokens and my plugin CustomGUI in case you still need it :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Awesome bud! Looks like a great plugin as well!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hello, thank you for your great plugin!
    Could I ask you to use org.bukkit.ChatColor for chat colors instead of net.md_5.bungee.api.ChatColor?
    This could easily make the plugin compatible with servers which do not implement BungeeCord like Cauldron and KCauldron without copy-pasting additional classes.

15. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Oh, I didn't even know I used it, I use to import imports using ctrl + o and that must put the default chat color import of bungeecord.

16. No worries! Copying the needed classes fixes the problem, but replacing it would fix it also for people who don't know that.

17. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

I'll look at my old PC to see if I still have the files, if not, I'll have to fix this at a further date.

18. Love this plugin, it is exactly what we needed! May i suggest the ability for admins to check the balance of a player via command?

Thank you!

19. Does it work with vault?

20. Inkzzz

Resource Staff

Nope - It's a single currency.