Spigot MysteryBox 1.6

Create mysteryboxes just like in COD: Zombies!

1. Darkbro100 submitted a new resource:

MysteryBox - Create mysteryboxes just like in COD: Zombies!

Read more about this resource...

2. Darkbro100 updated MysteryBox with a new update entry:

Drop Commands And More Bugs Fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Darkbro100 updated MysteryBox with a new update entry:

Customizable Messages!

4. I'm having an issue where if I add any items to the config list (over two items) the box refuses to work but will rather open as a normal chest would... The two items can be any items, but only two.... There are no errors thrown or any other sign of an issue other than the chest opening as a regular chest. Much Thanks ~James

5. Check your config and see if the location of the chest you are tryin to use matches one in the config.

6. Yes, they are all matched up. Like I say without changing chest location only changing number of blocks in the variable. I even made sure the variables added up to one hundred. Not sure if that is necessary or not, but it seems to just be a glitch of some sort.

7. I figured out the problem, there seems to be an issue with names. As in if you're trying to allow an iron ingot to be wagered, it cannot be ironingot, neither can you use the data for it. It seems there just must be a language issue. anything that is two parts for a name just doesn't work and makes the box decide to bug.

8. Well you have to use the exact name because it compares the name you put to the name of every item in the game.

9. Darkbro100 updated MysteryBox with a new update entry:

MORE STYLES! [CSGO STYLE]

10. Do you think you could add the ability to use hex code in the config? as in the number assigned to blocks in addition to the names? Thanks :D

11. I'm personally wondering why you would that mess of code :v

12. Can you elaborate further on this? Thanks.

13. There is a problem where you cannot use compound named items... like iron ingot or gold ingot or water bucket... so could you add so you could use the number characters for names as well in the config, 1 being stone and so forth....

14. You do: iron_ingot, gold_ingot, water_bucket

Base the names of the names in this class:
    https://github.com/Bukkit/Bukkit/blob/master/src/main/java/org/bukkit/Material.java

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thank You! I must have tried Iron-Ingot instead of the underscore. Much thanks :)

16. So I've been playing around again and wanted to know if there was already a way to have customization per box? If not this would be awesome to implement. This would allow a higher and lower end box use. One could be 500 dollars and raffle off one or two diamonds at a low chance but have other boxes at 5000 dollars and raffle off higher end items, such as diamond swords. Currently I cannot find a way to make this happen, but if there is a way that would be awesome. :) (In a nut shell, Per box customization. allowing to have different types of chests.) Much thanks ~James

17. This is already being added in the next update.

18. Awesome, Thanks for the speedy reply :)

19. Darkbro100 updated MysteryBox with a new update entry:

HUGE UPDATE! PER CHEST CUSTOMIZATION!

• Like Like x 1