Mythic Mobs Mob Config

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Drago_133, May 16, 2016.

1. I'm looking for someones already fully configured mythic mobs config full of mobs, i'm not the smartest when it comes to yml and i definitely don't know enough about it to use it to its potential, if someone could get me a finished mob config that would be great

2. You simply want an example?

3. what i mean is a config thats already finished with loads of custom mobs i can use, rather then having to config all the mobs

4. Most people usually sell their custom boss designs. They're often not very cheap either.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You can take a look into the Website/Forums form MysticMobs itself, there are some nice released Mobs/Items with full configurations and Skills.

6. I am a paid configurator

However this is true, so you might want to start looking through there first @Drago_133

Also note: I do not have any premade ready configs for sale, as I do custom requests and keep mobs that I create exclusive to each client's server. PM me if you wish to use my paid services, be prepared with a list or price will increase since I have to be creative to impress you or your players.