Spigot MythicDrops 8.1.0

Adding RPG-styled drops to your Minecraft server.

1. Yes thank you, I got it sorted out now :) Thanks!

2. Hi. Sockets on items has tier color. Is there any option how to set up custom color? For example I want sockets in all tiers have gray color (&7). I can set up only empty socket color. But If I fill it with some socket gem it turns to tier color.

3. Please help (SocketGems.yml) explain "intensity".
    Oh my gosh lol! Can some one please clue me in on minimum and maximum "Intensity" for sockets gems? Please I really need to know this because my experimenting doesn't seem to be explaining it to me.
    I have a Socket Gem in my Socketgems.yml that offers regeneration. The problem is, no matter what I set the intensity to it pretty much makes me immortal. I'm so glad I found this out before a player did. Pvp players would of been so mad lol...
    Anyways, I want it to regenerate slowly like when you have full hunger. So what "Intensity" is the default intensity? I had it set to 4. Then I dropped it to 1 and im pretty sure that made it worse. At 4, a creeper could take half my life. At 1, it took a half heart and regenerated. Perhaps I should shorten the regeneration time to like half a second.
    Can some one please explain regular intensity, minimum and maximum. Its a super cool socket, I don't wanna get rid of it.

4. have you tried numbers between 0.1 - 1 ?

5. I think your right. 0.1 - 1 is zero to normal intensity for socketgems and 2 is twice as much, so on an so forth.
    I did some more experimenting and for the most part, I was way off base with what I thought was happening.

#465 Rynz, Jan 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  6. Can anyone tell me why my enchantments on custom items dont seem to work? I wrote over 300 custom items. it took a month coming up with item groups, tiers and custom Socketgems. I need the enchantments to work. Right now it seems only the socket gems are working on the custom items. Here is an example of one of my custom items. Whats wrong with the way its enchanted?

Druidic_Mythic30:
    materialName: STONE_AXE
    displayName: 'Druidic Axe'
    lore:
    - '&7Mythic STONE Axe'
    - '&2(Socket)'
    - '&6Looting II'
    - '&3Confusion II'
    - '&7Weapon/Tool 30 of 63'
    spawnOnMonsterWeight: 75
    chanceToDropOnMonsterDeath: 0.5
    broadcastOnFind: false
    enchantments:
    - 'LOOT_BONUS_MOBS:2'

This axe is called a Druidic Axe. The first line of the lore states what kind of axe. In this case, stone. the 2nd line is an empty socket and the 3rd line is a enchantment. The 4th line is a preapplied custom socketgem. The 5th line shows the item number and how many others there are in this particular item group. I also assigned color codes for lore, empty sockets, socketgems and enchantments. This is just my format I came up with for my custom items. On the bottom your suppose to write in any enchantments you want on the item and then also put a mention in the lore of what enchantment the item has. In this case, looting II.

This example was copied from my customitems.yml so its "perfect". The items drop with mobs like they are supposed to. The socketgems and empty sockets applied to these items work but the enchantments do not "seem" to have any effect. I know some potion effects wont work as socket gems but most do. Is it like that with enchantments? only some work? I am using potion status effects in my socket gems and that works fine for most of the potion effects. Any enchantments on a custom item come pre-applied to the item and not as a socket. Any idea why my enchantments on custom items are not working? Java8 spigot 1.12.2 latest from build tools and the latest mythicdrops as far as i know...

7. Druidic_Mythic30:
    materialName: STONE_AXE
    displayName: 'Druidic Axe'
    lore:
    - '&7Mythic STONE Axe'
    - '&2(Socket)'
    - '&6Looting II'
    - '&3Confusion II'
    - '&7Weapon/Tool 30 of 63'
    spawnOnMonsterWeight: 75
    chanceToDropOnMonsterDeath: 0.5
    broadcastOnFind: false
    safeBaseEnchantments: true
    baseEnchantments:
    - LOOT_BONUS_MOBS: 2

Try it that way

#467 Drehverschluss, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  8. I took some screen shots of an item I got as a drop. In the image on the left, you'll see a couple of enchantments in gold on the item. Those are just lore, not the actual enchantments. On the right, that is the actual item in my config. This is after I changed the enchantments from
    - 'enchantment:2' to - enchantment:2 like you said to try. so far either way doesn't work. Any other ideas? :(
    mythic debug.png

9. The line 4990 in your file need to be called "baseEnchantments:"

10. I fixed it Drehverschluss. My custom items work perfectly now. I just wanted to thank you for being responsive and trying to help me out with your ideas. I tried all of your ideas to. In the end after I couldn't get the enchantments to work, I went on the mythic drops support discord and I found a pinned message about the proper formatting for enchanting custom items. I took that and applied it to my config and now my items work perfectly the way they were intended to. I also noticed in my researching for a fix that a lot of other people have way more complex custom items then I do. Mine actually look pretty basic compared to a lot of them. Anyways, I thought i'd post a picture of a proper 'basic' custom item with enchantments, sockets and socketgems for anyone who wants to see for reference i guess...
    CustomItermsYML_Fix.png

11. But wouldnt be the enchanments be displayed twice in your Itemlore? Onec when you write it with your line 3059-3061 and then you will have the enchantment line on the bottom if the item?

12. Thats funny you mention that lol. I actually just fixed all of my items for that very reason so yea... no need to put enchantment names in your lore. Something I over looked. ok seya

13. With weapons and armor. is it possible to have it give specific damage to PvE mobs and also a different value for PvP players? Also, is custom durability a thing?
    Or is what I'm looking for in another plugin?

14. Is there a way to add data values to custom items for like dyes?

15. My question is how do you use the 'Relations.yml' file ?

16. how would I add the enchantment luck of the sea and lure to an item class

17. How do I change
    Code (Text):
      - '&7Life %rand1 - 3%'
    so it's roman numeral?
    Code (Text):
      - '&7Life %randI - III%'

18. As far as I know you can't change that because its random # (integers arent letters). The code won't know how to produce I I IV etc.

19. This plugin support 1.8 ?

20. ToppleTheNun updated MythicDrops with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes with a Splash of Additions

Read the rest of this update entry...