MythicMobs error 117 killing my server [Kinda solved?]

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by AnimalMaceYT, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Hello everyone!

I've got a quite big problem, my server depends on the Mythicmobs plugin and paid Artifacts add-on. After I started my server back up, MythicMobs started spamming this error:

Code (Text):
    >.... [20:57:06 WARN]: [MythicMobs] Plugin MythicMobs v4.7.2-FREE generated an exception while executing task 117
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: MythicMobDespawnEvent may only be triggered synchronously.
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:533) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at io.lumine.xikage.mythicmobs.adapters.bukkit.BukkitWorldManager.handleMobDespawnEvent(BukkitWorldManager.java:108) ~[?:?]
    at io.lumine.xikage.mythicmobs.mobs.ActiveMob.setUnloaded(ActiveMob.java:436) ~[?:?]
    at io.lumine.xikage.mythicmobs.mobs.ActiveMob.tick(ActiveMob.java:156) ~[?:?]
    at io.lumine.xikage.mythicmobs.skills.SkillManager.runTimerSkills(SkillManager.java:328) ~[?:?]
    at io.lumine.xikage.mythicmobs.clock.MythicMobsAsyncClock.run(MythicMobsAsyncClock.java:21) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:84) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:54) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:22) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-243]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_212]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_212]
    I've had this error for quite some time now and I wish to open my server soon again. The error seems to cause tons of lagg. None of the special mobs spawn and the plugin even crashes sometimes.
    I've tried asking for help at the Mythicmobs forum but I didn't receive any help there yet.

I do not know what info is relevant for you guys. If I left any important info out, let me know.

I'm running the latest 1.14.4 paper spigot build.

Thanks in advance

#1 AnimalMaceYT, Mar 10, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  2. electronicboy

IRC Staff

The only fix is to speak to the plugin author and ask them to fix it, they're calling events async which aren't marked as being allowed to be called async

• Like Like x 1