Spigot MyTrip | amazing Drugs in Minecraft 0.6.7

Craft your own drugs like weed, cocaine, heroin, LSD, mushrooms.

1. Chaffic submitted a new resource:

MyTrip | Minecraft Drugs - Craft Drugs like weed, cocaine, heroin, LSD, mushrooms.

Read more about this resource...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Chaffic updated MyTrip | amazing Drugs in Minecraft with a new update entry:

Version 0.1-beta.8 - Drug quality & autoupdater update

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Chaffic updated MyTrip | amazing Drugs in Minecraft with a new update entry:

Version 0.1 - Overdose update

4. Chaffic updated MyTrip | amazing Drugs in Minecraft with a new update entry:

Version 0.1.1 - bugfixes + language patch

5. You should make the weed ferns or seaweed instead of wheat cause it looks more like weed

Also, irl, most commonly eaten psychedelic mushrooms are caps. The red ones are typically poisonous.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks for the information :) Will change this
    You're talking about seagrass right?

#9 Chaffic, Apr 6, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  7. Chaffic updated MyTrip | amazing Drugs in Minecraft with a new update entry:

Version 0.2 - Customisation Update

8. When i try to craft an item it doesnt work, I put them all in the correct recipe form which is the row in the middle of the item required to craft it but nothing works

9. Are you op? If not, do you have the permissions assigned?
    Could you please do issuereports here: https://github.com/Chafficui/MyTrip/issues

10. i tried creating one but my account wont verify, i am an operater on my server but I dont really understand how to setup separate permission? i put the stuff in a regular crafting table but they dont craft?

11. Ok please talk to me via DM. I wrote you a message

12. Chaffic updated MyTrip | amazing Drugs in Minecraft with a new update entry:

Version 0.3 - Druggingstation update

13. Chaffic updated MyTrip | amazing Drugs in Minecraft with a new update entry:

Version 0.3.1 - Bugfixes and permissions