Suggestion Name Change

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by Minestruck, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiya,, I am wondering if we are able to change our names if we were to contact administrators. It would be good as people like me cannot afford to donate, even though I would love to.

2. MiniDigger

Supporter

nope, only available to donators.
    if you care about this community I am sure you could spend 10 bucks.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. You're 25; you should have $10 or be able to get it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MiniDigger

Supporter

haha, don't try to read the age of forum members from their profile, most younger ppl changed it so that they appear older.

5. That's one of the reasons I commented, to see what he would say ;)

6. There has to be some donator-only features, so that SpigotMC can say thanks for donating. Why not go ask mommy and daddy for $10

7. MiniDigger

Supporter

spigot does not work like the typical minecraft server. spigot donators don't want something in return. the "features" we get are only little toppings. typically you don't donate to be able to post in the donator forums, change the color of the forum theme or organize your inbox with prefixes, but to say thank you to the spigot team to provide such an awesome platform to work with.

8. Nah, leave it donator only! Just another reason for us to support the website and donate. Most sites are like this anyway, donate, get a nice tag and a few abilities, one of which always seems to be changing your name lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.