"Nameless" Minecraft Website Software

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by samerton, Nov 9, 2014.

1. samerton

Supporter

Download NamelessMC: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/namelessmc.11434/
    Thank you for 36000+ installations!

[​IMG]

NamelessMC is a Minecraft website software package. It’s a great alternative to other expensive forum software, and we’re hoping to end up as a complete and free solution for servers who'd like to have a user-friendly website that’s packed with features. It's written entirely in PHP/Javascript and allows for a completely custom design if you're comfortable with HTML and CSS.

[​IMG]

The following is an extremely brief summary of what you can expect to see in the latest release:
    • API - if used in conjunction with the Nameless Plugin for v2, integration with your Minecraft server can be provided
    • Custom page system - create your own HTML pages and even restrict access to them depending on rank
    • Forum system
    • Minecraft integration - possible to verify registered accounts, allow offline mode accounts, and even disable altogether
    • New powerful module system allowing for further NamelessMC integration - modules currently available include the ability to show in-game bans on your website, Tebex/CraftingStore integration, applications and much more
    • New template and language systems, allowing for total customisation
    • Pretty URL option (requires mod_rewrite)
    • Widget system - allows modules to create widgets which can be displayed on most user-facing pages and display almost anything
    • Discord rank synchronisation
    • Placeholder API support - display your ingame placeholders on the website!

[​IMG]

New dark mode!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

To install NamelessMC please visit the dedicated installation page. It contains installation requirements, an installation guide and other notes.

2020 installation guide, including additional DirectAdmin and domain setup (credit @SoulStriker_ ):

Spanish:

We also have a simple installer available here which will do all the heavy lifting for you!

[​IMG]

If you need any support or would like to make any requests, feel free to contact us either:

Requirements:
    • A web server running PHP 5.3+, with PDO, MySQLnd, mcrypt, GD and cURL modules installed
    • A MySQL database

[​IMG]

NamelessMC is released under the MIT license.

NamelessMC is an open source site software package which is free for everyone to use. We don't ask for any donations, but if you'd like to help out with the development here is a link. Thanks!​

#1 samerton, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
    • Like x 112
    • Winner x 11
    • Useful x 8
    • Creative x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. Maximvdw

Benefactor

looks nice, apart from the bootstrap part :/

• Agree x 14
    • Optimistic x 5
    • Like x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
  3. Looks really nice :)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Holy cow, that's nice.
    Is it responsive though? :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. I would assume it is based on the fact it uses Bootstrap, which is responsive.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. samerton

Supporter

Thanks for the replies :)

Thanks, sadly I have no idea where to start when it comes to creating a theme from scratch..

It is indeed: http://i.imgur.com/Kwm8Bdj.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Neat.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'd be down for alpha testing;)

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  9. That looks awesome! Cannot wait for a release. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Looks great!
    Is the forum custom-coded? If so, will there be any port scripts from phpbb, smf...?

• Like Like x 1
  11. samerton

Supporter

The forum is custom coded, yes. I'll definitely try and get some port scripts made, however I'm not certain when they'll be ready.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. samerton

Supporter

My current public site just uses the theme/layout plus IPBoard, however I do have a (somewhat) private site where I'm developing this package :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. JamesJ

Supporter

Looks good, however can you put the forums on that site?
    We can't see them, it redirects to IPBoard :3

• Like Like x 1
  14. samerton

Supporter

I'll get a demo up and running in the next couple of days, not quite at that stage yet though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Wow, congratulations Sam! This is beautiful :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. I can make a theme for it if you want.
    Message me if you want to discuss about it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. This looks amazing!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Looks great, excited to see more :D

• Like Like x 1
  19. samerton

Supporter

I've created a (currently very limited) demo here. Please feel free to have a browse around.

There's no signing in or registering currently as I have a few things to iron out first. Please remember that it is in a very early state and there's still a very long way to go.

• Like Like x 1