Spigot NamelessMC Registration Plugin 2.0.0

NamelessMc

1. CubedCraft submitted a new resource:

NamelessMC 1.0 - NamelessMc

Read more about this resource...

2. Why may we not reload our servers?

3. U can it was me who did some things wrong first time i will remove the note now

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. The sight of this resource just caused me to have a grin on my face :p. Coincidentally I literally started making a plugin to achieve this just yesterday!

Glad to see this here (I can actually spare some time in my life now :p)

5. Glad to hear :)

6. Could you add a feature where you could do /register <email> and not include a password, then the password will be sent to the email?

7. samerton

Supporter

This would require the upcoming Nameless web API, and the official Nameless plugin will include this feature.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Can you add the ability to run commands when they register? On my server, i'd like it to run "/give {player} goldenapple" when they register and to also run "/broadcast {player} has just registered on the forums!"

9. I don't know because this is just a temp plugin but maybe i get it added because i want that self but not easy since i run a network if them register them only get the reward on that server

10. no matter what i try i always end up with a "cannot connect to database" error.

11. U using cpanel for your website? If you need to add deamon ip whitelist inside cpanel on mysql remote

And in your config you using the website database right?

12. i have added my server ip on the cPanel and the config is set to the same database as the website but it still wont connect

13. There's a chance that your host doesn't support remote connections. I used to use Namecheap but switched away since they wouldn't allow me to allow my server to remotely connect to my webserver.

I recommend clarifying this with your provider.

14. Probably not the best idea to send statements to the database on the main thread. You can do this asynchronously along with a connection pool like HikariCP. Also, it's pretty pointless to include a JBDC driver.

15. Do you can add support with AuthMe?

16. INFO [INFO] com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

Kinda wanna ask about how to fix this error? Thanks

17. Please add support for spigot 1.7 :/

18. This works on 1.10 - great.

I am wondering if it is possible to have a command run when a player registers - i'd like to give players a reward for registering.

19. Can you make this backwards compatible with 1.7.x?