Web NamelessMC v2.0.0 pre-release 12

The "Nameless" Minecraft Website Software

1. samerton

Supporter

It is definitely planned, although it will probably be a while until it's developed as it's not at the top of the priority list I'm afraid.

2. I need this awful lot. So I asked, thank you for your cooperation

3. I forgot, i read somwhere on this thread of how to edit stuff but now i can't find it anymore and i am asking... how can i make my own theme? where can i edit how the page looks and where the buttons are placed?

4. samerton

Supporter

If you want to edit the layout of your site, you can edit the template within styles/templates; I'd recommend you duplicate the existing template and then edit the files within. You can then activate your customised template in the AdminCP -> Styles tab.

5. Thanks. And how can i edit the page layout and the navbars?

6. Any process on v2? Or still busy :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. samerton

Supporter

The files to edit the layout and navbar can be found in the template, however what you can actually do is very limited in the current release whereas version 2 will allow you to customise everything.

Not had much of a chance to work on Nameless recently I'm afraid.

8. Thanks for the info. I feel sorry you did not have a lot of time to work on it.

9. @samerton Is there currently an addon / do you plan on making an addon that will let users add attachments to forum posts? I'd find this useful (especially if we can customize the file types allowed).

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. @SirHawkEye
    THX! Now i know about squidhq, downloaded and added the plugin to my server, and now i am usin gthe launcher. THX!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. samerton

Supporter

Sure, as a lot of security needs to be taken into account for this it would take quite a while to implement.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Whenever I download this, my .../core/config.php is ALWAYS empty, even on a clean reinstall, It never has anything on it
    I have tried this on that latest 3 ones:
    12, nothing/empty
    11,nothing/empty
    10, nothing/empty

Can @samerton PM me the config.php for the most recent... is this a problem others are having?

13. perhaps ur host is blocking access to edit that file? check the perms

14. Perms are 775 so that's not the problem, I can open it, edit it- there's just nothing inside of it

15. Its empty until you install the website but you say its still empty after you installed it?

16. Yes, before extracting on my PC, after extracting on my PC, and uploaded into my public_html... :l

17. Then you need to go to your url and then a install page will come its after this its being added to config

18. Negative, page not found, and it's on shared hosting, not a VPS or anything so I can't even do certain things idk if mod_rewrite is on, I'd assume so but idk