Web NamelessMC v2.0.0 pre-release 12

The "Nameless" Minecraft Website Software

1. If you have root access, you need to start service mod_rewrite

2. You're the best :)

3. thanks for this resource

4. my update section is always saying checking failed please try again later, how do I fix this?

5. samerton

Supporter

Unfortunately some hosts block the file_get_contents function, in which case there's no way around this.

6. @NamelessMC is there any way to set your profile picture to something else other than your Minecraft character?

7. samerton

Supporter

If you head into the AdminCP -> Minecraft tab, and disable "Force Minecraft Avatars?", you'll then find a new custom avatar upload section near the bottom of the UserCP -> Profile Settings tab.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That sucks, how do i update then when there is an update?

9. With the last update i can't sarch for players in the Users and Groups section, also i can't use the Infractions addon, it says

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Also can you send me a screenshot how look the infractions page, so i decide to use it or use the litebans php addon. In every update i download the content from the update function, then upload it to the host overwritting all files then clicking in the update button

10. How would I fix the install error with nginx?

11. #1031 doitliketyler, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
  12. samerton

Supporter

Unfortunately there's no way to do this at the moment, I'll look into creating a standalone update method in the near future.

Can you check your server's error logs to see if there's anything recent in there which could be related?
    As for an image of the Infractions page, this is the only picture I have available at the moment as I don't have a working infractions plugin set up currently. The page will display a list of all bans, mutes, kicks and warnings given on your server, and clicking "View" will then take you to a page where you can view more detailed information about the infraction.

The 404 not found installation error found with nginx can be fixed by modifying your nginx configuration in accordance with this example config.

I'll rewrite the Donate addon for version 2, hopefully I can have a rework of how API keys are managed.
    As for Savio, unfortunately as it's a premium resource it's not something I'll be able to look into myself.

13. Hello,

im still new here, and i found an option about a Nameless Minecraft Plugin. Where can i download this plugin? i cant find this.

//edit same problem with mcassoc
    im not sure which download i should use.

Tiippex

14. The NamelessMC plugin is not done yet
    but you can use my temp NamelessMC Registration plugin until its being released
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/namelessmc-registration-plugin.23337/
    (With this u need to connect to the database, It will be changed to NamelessMC Api in next update)

15. is this the replacement for the Nameless Minecraft Plugin? Whats about the mcassoc plugin?

Tiippex

16. is it possible to add Banner rotation? What about other Addons? Is it possible to use for example wordpress addons?

17. I deleted all the forum and reinstalled it and is the same, the problem is when i click on Litebans then click on Sumbit, because with the other plugins like BungeeUtils it works normally

18. I now have 600 Registred user on my NamelessMC Website :D Thats a big number
    mc.cubedcraft.com

19. I want to change the lining to another vpn How do I?