Spigot NametagEdit 4.4.0

Change prefix, suffix and tabs with NametagEdit.

1. Is there a way to make the plugin automatically put a space between the prefix/suffix and the player's username? Normally I would be fine with manually adding the space, but I don't believe there's a way to add a space to a tag in-game.

2. You have to add a color code, after the space.

&7[&4OWNER&7] &f

EDIT:
    Just found out that you can use single quotes around the prefix and it will add the space.

3. Awesome, thanks!

4. Hope there is an update supporting 1.13 soon :) .

5. I used papi to display health in names and it isnt responsive at all. Any ideas how to make it so?

6. I used papi to display the the relation for the faction but it does not work.

Code (Text):
     {placeholderapi_%rel_factions_relation_color%} {placeholderapi_%factions_faction%}
    but it displays this

upload_2018-7-28_15-34-39.png

and how do i put a unicode in the groups.yml?

Code (Text):
        Suffix: ' \u00AB {placeholderapi_%factions_faction%} \u00BB'

#747 FactionsCowie, Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  7. Code (Text):
    [12:59:05 WARN]: org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin NametagEdit v4.2.0 generated an exception while executing task 23
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
            at org.github.paperspigot.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:23)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
            at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.nametagedit.plugin.storage.flatfile.FlatFileConfig.loadGroups(FlatFileConfig.java:191)
            at com.nametagedit.plugin.storage.flatfile.FlatFileConfig.load(FlatFileConfig.java:44)
            at com.nametagedit.plugin.NametagHandler$1.run(NametagHandler.java:87)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:59)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
            ... 4 more

8. WTF?
    I turned on /nte longtags, but... Everything is normal in a tab, but it is cropped overhead.
    Original nick: volk6699nastya

Attached Files:

#749 Vladimir_Redin, Jul 31, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  9. Is there a way to give the fake team to a player again? @Cory
    Because after a bedwars game you won't receive your nametag back automatically and I'd like to add support for that.

10. I have a problem:

I am the owner of a server, when I join there I see that my name is above that of the admin. but at the admin he is at the top. If I / nte reload type it has come good.

Sorry for my bad English xD.

11. Set the weight or priority to 1 for Owner and add any other numbers to the groups in descending order.

12. it still does not work :( It is only the case if the owner first joint and then the admin, then the admin sees him at the top of it.

13. RTC

RTC

How is the syntax for the nte convert command?

14. How to add a player to a group?

15. Give them a permission

16. Ty

17. fergydanny

Benefactor

Any chance of getting a 1.13 update?

18. Is there any way to make the tab actually work? I've added all permissions, checked all created groups, you can only see the nametag formatted, not the tablist.

Edit: never mind, found out that you can't have the '*' permission for it to work, that's dumb...

19. You can keep the '*' permission and just negate the permission that isn't allowing it to be formatted.