Spigot NametagEdit 4.4.10

Change prefix, suffix and tabs with NametagEdit.

1. Hello, can someone help me with this error?
    It doesn't want to work because of this error.
    There are placeholder plugins installed. (PlaceholderAPI and MVdWPlaceholderAPI).
    Server version: 1.14.4
    How can I fix this?

Screenshot:
    upload_2019-9-14_17-44-24.png

Regards,
    xXMartoBgXx

2. How are weights defined should owner prefix be highest or lowest number ?

3. Is there a way to enable NTE only for the tab list and not for the names above the players?

4. Is placeholderapi supported?

5. hi. I have downloaded the last dev build of this plugin to try to fix the 16length limit {playing in 1.13.2} still not working
    already allow in in config no idea what can I do more

6. Hello thanks for your amazing plugin but I have a problem:

I activated the long tags option but it gives that:
    (the prefix is '[Le meilleur du monde]' and my pseudo is 'wikozzy')

Badlion Client Screenshot 2019.09.23 - 21.05.26.46.png
    I'm in 1.13.2 version. Can you please fix that or help me? Thanks !

7. Sooo iv placeholderapi 2.10.4 installed and NTE is generating this error.... any ideas
    Code (Text):
    [17:06:59 INFO]: [NametagEdit] As the error above suggests, you do NOT have any placeholder plugins installed. The placeholder API is merely an interface, it requires other plugins to function. This is NOT an issue with NametagEdit.
    Clearly is a issue with NTE btw since its not reading placeholderapi

8. What Scoreboard you using as im having same issue.

9. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

org.bukkit.configuration.InvalidConfigurationException: while parsing a block mapping

in 'string', line 2, column 3:

Vip:

^

expected <block end>, but found BlockMappingStart

in 'string', line 37, column 4:

Helper:

^

at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:57) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:226) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.bukkit.configuration.file.FileConfiguration.load(FileConfiguration.java:169) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadConfiguration(YamlConfiguration.java:180) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at com.nametagedit.plugin.utils.Utils.getConfig(Utils.java:76) [NametagEdit.jar:?]

at com.nametagedit.plugin.storage.flatfile.FlatFileConfig.load(FlatFileConfig.java:41) [NametagEdit.jar:?]

at com.nametagedit.plugin.NametagHandler$1.run(NametagHandler.java:87) [NametagEdit.jar:?]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53) [spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_212]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_212]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:813) [?:1.8.0_212]

Caused by: org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserException: while parsing a block mapping

in 'string', line 2, column 3:

Vip:

^

expected <block end>, but found BlockMappingStart

in 'string', line 37, column 4:

Helper:

^

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseBlockMappingKey.produce(ParserImpl.java:570) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:158) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:143) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:224) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:155) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeMappingNode(Composer.java:229) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeNode(Composer.java:155) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.composeDocument(Composer.java:122) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:105) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:120) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.loadFromReader(Yaml.java:450) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:369) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

at org.bukkit.configuration.file.YamlConfiguration.loadFromString(YamlConfiguration.java:55) ~[spigot-1.8.8.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]

... 11 more

[WARNING] Exception in thread "Craft Scheduler Thread - 4"

[WARNING] org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin NametagEdit v4.4.0 generated an exception while executing task 23

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:813)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.nametagedit.plugin.storage.flatfile.FlatFileConfig.loadGroups(FlatFileConfig.java:191)

at com.nametagedit.plugin.storage.flatfile.FlatFileConfig.load(FlatFileConfig.java:44)

at com.nametagedit.plugin.NametagHandler$1.run(NametagHandler.java:87)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)

... 3 more

10. @Cory Hello, I want to move your plug-in to China mcbbs forum. I hope you will agree with me. Thank you.

11. Hm. I want to make level-up system with DeluxeMenus and I using this plugin to show what is player's level in the suffix (tab & nametag) I set to every groups suffix - default: '&d 1LV, via DeluxeMenus view_requirments & playerpoints this must be upgradeable system, but.. When someone level up it reset the prefix and showing up the suffix in the tab & nametag. The command who executing console when someone level uping -
    Code (Text):
    /ne player %player_name% suffix '&d 2LV
    Can someone help me?
    Thanks for hearing.

12. Ya'll should switch to TAB Reborn as that one is not abandoned

13. The author can recode it, but this is by his desire

14. Top

Not resolved :sleep:

15. If you want your name to be the the most up than all other NametagEdit groups in the tablist, you have to set it the highest priority (so 1)
    If you want to be the most down in the tablist you have to set lowest priority.

Regards,
    _IceFire_

16. I think this means that you have formated Nametag groups wrong or you have a problem with your SQLite storage. (Flat file)

17. Hello i have this plugin and it's not working i have deluxechat for the chat and nametagedit but id doesn't works it says succesfully... and after a /nte reload nothings changes pls pls pls pls help pls

18. same problem pls pls pls pls pls fix