NCP Config Problem

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by xXramezXx, Aug 8, 2018.

1. 18-08-08 08:32:31 [INFO] ?cNCP: ?fReloading configuration...
    18-08-08 08:32:31 [SEVERE] Could not load config.yml (see exception below). Continue with default settings...
    18-08-08 08:32:31 [SEVERE] org.bukkit.configuration.InvalidConfigurationException: while parsing a block mapping
    in 'string', line 51, column 7:
    active: true
    ^
    expected <block end>, but found BlockSequenceStart
    in 'string', line 55, column 8:
    - '?'
    ^

2. Unless we see the config.yml file, lines 51 to 55, it's a bit hard to tell, but apparently you start a list in line 55 without a preceding key. Did you happen to delete a few lines right there? Anyway, what you want to try is delete the line 55 (- '?') and all following lines that start with a dash, if there area any. But again, seeing that part of the config would be helpful.

3. Is that what the file looks like, or are indentations just now showing up? Mine looks something like this. Indentation matters with yml.
    Code (Text):
     42 protection:
     43   plugins:
     44     hide:
     45       active: true
     46       nopermission:
     47         message: '&cI''m sorry, but you do not have permission to perform this command. Please contact the server administrators if you believe that     this is in error.'
     48         commands:
     49         - plugins
     50         - version
     51         - icanhasbukkit
     52       unknowncommand:
     53         message: Unknown command. Type "/help" for help.
     54         commands: []

Edit: Oh, you deleted your post. If you're going to post again, do the whole section, please.

4. My understanding leads me to assume you either messaged up the spacing or an odd symbol set something off. More so towards the spacing.