Need a good ban plugin.

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Remy2402, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Hey everyone. Does anyone know a good banning plugin that supports MySQL and comes with its own web interface? I would really love it if it was free also. I really like the look of LiteBans but it costs moneyz which I don't have. :( Anyone wanna buy it for me? xD. Na but if you have any suggestions please let me know! Thanks :)

EDIT: Also needs to be 1.8 compatible!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. BanManager
    ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BungeeAdminTools, comes with its own cool interface which you can find on GitHub.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I don't want Bungee though.... :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Could you link me? I can't seem to find the plugin you mean.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. No problem :)

7. One of the best ban plugins is LiteBans, it works with bungee and it has the best ban screen that i have ever seen

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Plus its pretty cheap for what it is

9. This also has an interface and works with offline mode as well. You can also use a flatfile with it unlike ban management. It has a lot of customization including Dupe IP lookups, range bans, temporary IP bans, and such. I use this for my server.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/maxbans/

• Like Like x 2
  10. He needed one that comes with a web interface and MySQL. AFAIK, MaxBans doesn't have either. Been using it on my server for a long time.

11. JamesJ

Supporter

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. If you would have read the page, it has SQLLite and MySQL. It also has a web interface: http://yive.me/maxbans/

13. I never download updates, I have quite an old version of the plugin :p should've resd the updates first because AFAIK the version I have doesn't support MySQL

14. JamesJ

Supporter

MaxBans doesn't support UUIDs, if you want it to you have to compile it yourself etc.

15. How stupid do you think I am? Most of the good ones were paid only...

16. Polygoon

Supporter

17. Litebans is the way to go, Cheap, does what you want it to and its on the top premium plugin list