Need a plugin to disable breaking of Blaze Spawners

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by magmiy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Hi!

I don't want people breaking blaze spawners on my server, but I don't know if there is a plugin or something I can do with the config to be able to do that. Thanks!

2. Just 2lines of codes in your BlockBreakEvent listener will do the job.

3. I'm pretty sure that's to change the permission of the /spawner command, not the mining of it. I tried changing it and giving the permission to a player but it did not work.

4. Sorry, I have minimal experience with coding, could you tell me where I find this and what I need to do?

5. Describe exactly what you need.
    -) do you want allow people to silktouch certain types of mob spawner?
    -) do you want blaze spawners to be unbreakable?

6. I already have a plugin that allows people to silktouch mob spawners, so I'm just looking for a plugin to make it so blaze spawners are unbreakable.

7. if you have someone who can write a tiny code in your team, ask him/her to cancel the block break event if the attempted block is a blaze spawner.

8. You should be able to deny the Blaze.spawner breaks with worldguard blacklist, however that would also deny any placed Blaze.spawner's from being broken unless you have the over-ride permission, or the use of worldedit, or another plugin to remove them.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Oh, you can specify spawner for different mob types in that blacklist? Did not know that.

10. Blaze Spawner Item ID is 52:61

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Hmm... I put this in the blacklist file but it still doesn't work.
    [52:61]
    on-break=notify,deny,log
    Would the MineableSpawners plugin possibly interfere with it?

12. Never mind, WorldGuard and WorldEdit just randomly stopped working...

13. Give the players permission to mine every spawner besides the blaze spawners (and any others you might want).

14. Is there a way that I could just use WorldGuard?

15. This appears to be a more flexible/ logical option.

I'm not sure how worldguard utilises 'type'

However, I was initialy going on the presumption that Blaze.spawners only naturaly occur in the Nether.

#20 Goldentoenail, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019