Need a plugin to disable breaking of Blaze Spawners

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by magmiy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. You would need to install an addon to WorldGuard to use it, but yes, you can prevent it.
    Plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/worldguard-extra-flags.4823/
    Then you can worldguard flag the global region to deny-block-break of the blaze spawners.

2. Just would like to point out this is the Plugin Help section, not Plugin Development section.

3. [​IMG]
    I set deny-block-break on all mob spawners in the nether, but I can still break them. Could this be an issue with MineableSpawners?

4. Nope, just tried deleting the plugin, the flag just doesn't work or I'm doing something wrong.

5. I saw on your other thread that your World Edit / World Guard wasn't working... Try it now. See if it works. Also make sure you are not OP nor have privileges when trying to break these spawners.

6. I did and have been deopping myself and setting myself to the default rank when doing it, and it still does not work...

7. Update: Yeah, it doesn't work, even with the plugin completely deleted.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out, but now when people mine spawners, it doesn't break, but the MineableSpawners plugin still gives them the spawner... Anyone know how to fix this?

#29 magmiy, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  8. Is there possibly a plugin to prevent certain block drops?