Need a /server GUI plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by GeXyd, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Hi guys
    Just decided to post something here, about a plugin that I need. I need a plugin, so that when players do /server, /bungee:server [NAME], /server [NAME] or /bungee:server it opens a customizable GUI. I really don't want bots to join my server, so I think this would help, since you have to move before chatting in the hub.

2. Search for an antibot plugin if you want to prevent them from joining

3. I've tried that, but it still doesnt prevent bots. I really would like this GUI plugin...

4. itd suggest chestcommands its a free plugin that allows u to create a gui it can do exactly what u are asking for if you need help setting it up just let me know and ill try and help u with it.

5. Chestcommands didn't work for me, sorry.

Also, is there any way to customize worldguard messages? MessageFilter doesnt work

6. why doesn't chestcommands work i've setup that b4

7. I would highly recommend chestcommands. Free and easy to setup. Try to get it working.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Chest commands is the simplest setup for this.

9. Geka

Supporter

ChestCommands for the win.

10. Geka

Supporter

If it didn't work, PM me and I can help you or code a plugin for u.

11. Agreed.

• Like Like x 1
  12. disable /server command

13. If I did that, how would they connect to other servers?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I guess you could use deluxe menus and make the command to open the menu /server you can fully customize when they right click or left click on it, how large you want the menu to be, what you want the items to be, where you want them to be, etc.

15. with chestcommands, deluxemenus or bungeesigns you dont need the /server command

16. I tried all of those, sadly none of them work.

17. I use CustomGUI (bungeecord support) and tons more