Need help finding a plug-in...

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by linuxman, Apr 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So im working on a new Minecraft server and there's a plug-in I saw on another server that shows a label on a dropped item or item you're pointing at but I don't know what it's called... Any ideas on what plug-in does this?

Thanks!

2. I dont think that you can find exactly the plugin that you want, maybe you need to hire a developer for this.

3. Well thanks for linking that plugin. I extracted the jar and i see the source code is super simple so I'm going to revive that plugin for 1.15.2 Spigot. If anyone interested in getting this plugin just follow the thread and i will add the link to it once I'm done.

• Like Like x 1
  4. That would have saved me a lot of time, i spent all night editing/recreating the plugin @SwagBigPig linked. (The code was absolutely terrible, looks like the author was an amateur...)

But i got it working and now am just doing a little housework so the code is clean and actually has comments...

Here's the progress below and I'm eventually going to make it a bit more customizable than the one you linked, but its still nice to know about it!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Strahan

Benefactor

It never hurts to have multiple options out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.