Need Help NOW! Minigames server!

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by PdsterlingGaming, May 12, 2015.

1. Hi! I need help! EMERGENCY! Its just that i have a minigame server and people say that there isnt a plugin that they like! i have TNTRun, paintball, kitpvp, OPvp, skywars, minigame party, splegg... can someone send me some tips saying how can i make my minigame server better? and what plugins are recomended so i can finish my server? One more thing! HELP WANTED! I need a builder to build all of the minigames with me! even the lobby! Skype me or e-mail me if you want to help me with my server to grow!

E-mail: [email protected]
    or
    [email protected]

SOMEONE HELP ME NOW! Please?

2. MrX

MrX

Try to hire an developer to make your own games would be the very best thing to do I think. Will cost ofc but would also bring back money if you set it up the right way.

3. How much are you paying for that builder?

4. MrX

MrX

Also if you only got few players then you should start with only few games and then add more and more games after you get more players.

5. You probably download shit plugins and put them on.

Is this bungeecorded? If yes look into survival games tons of people like it. I found this cool sg plugin called SGPremium I bought it it's fantastic! It's only 10$ and it works like a charm. I got to know the developer and we have been working on the plugin ;)