Need help please :P

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by shacharshp, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Im making way too many threads but i really need to fix this one asap!!!

I got EssentialsX and Worldguard, i made a shop region.. ops can use the shop normally and all

but normal players cant.. anyone knows how to fix this

2. What shop plugin are you using? It may be a permission-related problem.

3. Im using essentialsx's signs as stated

4. in the defined region set interact to allow /rg flag <region> interact allow

5. did that.. and still nothing works

6. they also cant use commands even tho allowed-cmds is allowed

7. Make sure your players have acces to the -signs.use.buy- permission.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. i added the perm and they still cant sell/buy

9. Yup once you allow interaction in the region and have proper permissions

essentials.signs.use.buy

essentials.signs.use.sell

Everything should work

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. yea that worked! thanks, what about the commands?

11. I assume you mean /sell you can find the permission nodes here http://wiki.mc-ess.net/doc/permissions but to be able to /sell the node is just essentials.sell

12. no like /spawn is not allowed in the area or like /is or any other command and for me as a op it does work

13. you need to remove the flag allowed-cmds, if this is set without any commands it acts as a whitelist and will only allow commands you list. just type /rg flag <region> allowed-cmds that should remove it

14. how do i disable the allow/disallow function completly? i just want all the commadns to be allowed. do i use the * sign?

15. Just do what I already stated, since you set the flag allowed-cmds it is the one blocking the commands, so just remove that flag. Then all commands (that the player has perms for) should work in that region.