Need help to learn!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by CristianoTRS, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Hello! I need help to learn how to CODE java. Pls someone tell me a site or something like that. Thanks!

2. I suggest you learn the basics first, here is a link that should help you with that. Read it, learn it, test out what your learning, then get comfortable with it. Then you can learn to solve problems with mathematics, its an important part of making code. Here is a link to a fun site that will challenge you to think of a clever solution. Enjoy :)

3. Start by learning Java then use what you've learned in your Spigot plugins while using the API. There are many good places to learn Java from free websites to paid courses. A lot of people in this community are self-taught and that's not a bad thing. Wish you the best of luck while learning, just keep at it and we'll see you in a couple years! xD

4. What I used was team treehouse they have very in depth courses. It also isn’t like those other places where the teacher is bad. The teachers are very good, however it cost like $25/m