Need Help With Essentials Baltop

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by GolemPlays, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Hello Guys I need some help with essentials.

I am currently running on Spigot 1.8.3 and thats about it. I currently only have a few plugins but I know they don't interfer. Anyways my current plugins are; Factions, NoSwear, PlotMe, Essentials (Duh), SimpleRename, EssentialsSpawn (duh), Multiverse-Core, and HolographicDisplays.

My issue is that the staff has a lot of money because we need to test things a lot. I would like to remove the staff from the baltop. I believe this is possible because I have seen other servers do it.

Can someone please help me remove players from the baltop?

My Email [email protected] if you need anything! Thank you for your time and any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

2. Golem, without a custom plugin to remove admins from /baltop, the only thing you can do to fix this is to simply /eco reset the admins

3. You can use a permissions plugin like PowerRanks and give admins the permissions essentials.balancetop.exclude. This will exclude them from the Balancetop (Used on a Spigot 1.16.5 Server from me). Also this works the other way around btw: If you want players, that have OP be shown on the balancetop, you can give the rank (for example Owner) the permission -essentials.balancetop.exclude. This will override, that players with OP don't show on the balancetop. This reply comes 5 years to late I guess, but if you still run your server today maybe, then I hope it could help you :D!

Attached Files: