1.15.2 Negative Fly Speed?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Bredo, Jan 21, 2020.

1. okay, so this is not so much of a help, more of a funny thing I just found,
    so when you are setting the player's fly speed float to ex: negative 0.3
    you have to use shift to fly up and jump to go down, and 's' and 'w' is switched, same with 'a' and 'd'
    Btw IDK if this is in every version, but I am using 1.15.1
    [​IMG]

Moderator remove if not allowed

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. That's pretty interesting lol. I never knew that can happen.

3. me neither, I found out by a mistake :ROFLMAO:

4. yeah it completely reverses things, which is awesome :D this definitly exists since 1.12 and likely earlier too (at least i discovered this in that version). it's such a shame it doesn't work the same for walk speed, could make for some "fun" minigames

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Yeah I've had an idea too about the walk speed then, maybe some kind of troll plugin, where sometimes if activated it would give negative .2 speed so your keybinds are revers, but just for a second or two :ROFLMAO: But it is such a awesome feature

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Oh man, I am searching my butt of trying to find a plugin that allows fly with configurable speeds below 1. My point to this is that is want to encourage building speed, but still make the elytra useful for fast transportation. But I cannot get this to work with vanilla mc commands :(

7. My tempfly plugin may be of interest to you. https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/tempfly.54987/

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I will check this out, seems like a very cool plugin :D