Solved Nether Portal Problem

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by xXDevinManXx, Jun 12, 2016.

1. My 1.10 Minecraft Server running Spigot 1.10 R0.1 (obviously) has been having problems with Nether Portals and Arrows. First issue, nether portals, I use Multiverse-NetherPortals and Multiverse-Portals with the regular Multiverse-Core. I have my Wild world linked with the Wild_nether world using MV-NetherPortals. Portals made near the Wild world spawnpoint work normally, almost, with the exception of often being put into blocks and suffocating and upon '/back' being put into a safe Nether environment. It's almost as if Multiverse's safe area detector broke and Essentials's works. But here's where the worse problems start. If a nether portal is built far away from the Wild world spawnpoint the nether portal brings people under the Nether, typically at the y value of around -11,000. I have no explanation for why this is. I really need help as this is server breaking and I have to have the server on maintenance. If anyone needs more specific info just reply to the thread and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Plugin List: EssentialsX, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-NetherPortals, Multiverse-Portals, ChestShop, PermissionsEx, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, PerWorldInventory, FUBS Random Teleport, Factions, MassiveCore, AutoSaveWorld, Vault

2. Please this is server-breaking. The Factions world is virtually useless because a huge portion of Survival is missing

3. Considering both multiverse portals and Nether portals are both out of date, I would suggest finding an alternative plugin if the problems continue.

4. I tried looking for other plugins, but I couldn't find any.

5. Try Ancient Gates, works well for me. :)

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/ancient-gates.6583/

The development builds are working on 1.9, though you will struggle to get many plugins for 1.10

6. Solved! I had to update my Spigot 1.10.