better math - less lag

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. MightyOne updated Nether View with a new update entry:

better math - less lag

3. MightyOne updated Nether View with a new update entry:

instant teleportion 1.3.0

4. Oh, I just saw that the GitHub version is still on version 1.2.4 instead of 1.3.0. Maybe you could update the source code so that other people could contribute? :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. We did it bois and gurls!
    In a month and a bit NetherView got as many reviews as my other plugin TanledMaze in almost two years.
    Also download wise we’ve already reached more than a third of the ones of TangledMaze.

I mean I think these two projects are very different from each other. A maze generator is much more complex and difficult to use than a drag ‘n drop plugin for portal visuals :D Still, I think that I could make NetherView and it’s website a bit more appealing and interesting - of course based on the experience I only gained by creating TangledMaze.

So, I don’t want to judge wich of those two is the better or the worse but just say that I am very happy to see that so many people showed interest in NetherView!

I hope you all are having fun with this plugin and also with Minecraft 1.16!

Have a great day
    migthyone

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks again for this amazing plugin! I have never seen anything like this and I hope it gets as popular as it deserves! :)
    I would donate if I could afford but I can‘t, so sorry about that :ROFLMAO:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hey man its a amazing plugin.
    I have a question tho. any idea if u can make this into a portal plugin that we can set different portals to different worlds ?
    it would be amazing (there was a plugin called wormholes but they abandoned it with the reason its impossible on 1.13 and up well see what you did its possible!)

8. I looked the plugin wormholes up, it has a lot of awesome features. I’ll see what I can learn from this project but of course I don’t want to copy all it’s features.
    Theoretically I’d like to keep the focus on nether portals in my plugin.

9. im sad :( the wormholes was discontinued he said it was impossible.
    so a dead plugin and this plugin doesnt have that well. its time to wait then .
    thanks for the feedback!

10. Does this works with 1.16?

11. Yes, it does. NetherView is not really version dependent :)

12. MightyOne updated Nether View with a new update entry:

1.3.1 minor fixes

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hey MightyOne,
    Just a thought and I have no idea if this is possible. Instead of showing a box show nothing (void).
    Regards

14. Well void is not like a block. It’s just the background your Minecraft game shows you behind everything else. So I cannot access or use it with a plugin.

#34 MightyOne, Jul 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  15. Perfect, like it sooooo much, and can't wait for the next version which suits to paper 1.15.2.
    I tried to run it on paper 1.15.2, it shows (might be useful):

16. Other people reported the bug, too. But I think it’s a really really small bug and it luckily doesn’t break the plugin at all.

17. But...It still not work on Paper 1.15.2, I can't wait for your update, It's super awesome! The player in my server would like it.

18. There currently seem to be some bugs in the new release. Some people reported that they get errors like you, for others the plugin is completely not working.

I can’t say much about it right now but I’ll get to this in the coming week.

Thanks for your patience.

19. MightyOne updated Nether View with a new update entry:

1.3.2 improved ingame messages, bug fixes