Netty error ?

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by LiipeBR, May 17, 2014.

1. Hi, pls help me, all players of my server its crashing with the "protocol error", and sometimes, in the log, appears this error:
    Code (Text):
    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 46, Size: 45
        at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.Container.getSlot(Container.java:105)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1209)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.Packet102WindowClick.handle(SourceFile:31)
        at org.spigotmc.netty.NettyNetworkManager.b(NettyNetworkManager.java:215)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.PlayerConnection.d(PlayerConnection.java:115)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.ServerConnection.b(SourceFile:35)
        at org.spigotmc.MultiplexingServerConnection.b(MultiplexingServerConnection.java:72)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:583)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:227)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:472)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:404)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_5_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:573)
    Pls, how to fix ?
    Ps: I use an anti-ddos

2. joehot200

Supporter

Its not a netty error... Its some sort of error with an ArrayList being out of bounds. Error handing a player clicking around in an inventory window.

If its not causing a big problem, ignore it.
    If it is, then I can only suggest changing Builds or failing that create a bug report.

3. changing build ? how ?
    Some players it's disconnecting by "protocol error", i don't know if, this error above it's the problem ...

4. Oh, this fórum was created for support ? danm !
    Please somebody can help me ?

5. Download the new jar, replace the old one, restart the server.

6. If you are hosting your server from your computer, then download the latest Spigot build from here, rename it to match the file name you have specified to be loaded in the .bat file, and start the server.

If you are using the Bukkit GUI, on the SuperStart menu simply click "Download latest dev build". Then start/restart your server.

If you use Multicraft, download the file, rename it to custom_server, drop it in the jar folder in your server via FTP, then go to your Multicraft control panel, and in the jar selection menu, select "Custom Server". Then save the settings.

The problem could be caused by any plugin managing inventories. CreativeControl has thrown this error at my console once.