Network Anticheat

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Futurize, Apr 13, 2017.

1. What is the best anti-cheat for a bungee server? I want staff on other servers to be notified of cheaters on other servers and able to teleport to them. Thank you for any help.

2. I'm not sure if there's any anti-cheat that can send messages across servers...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. AAC has a bungee notify hook plugin.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Celebrimbor

Patron

Not supported or recommended by AAC developer. Just someone seeing a need and filling it with a paid resource.

I'm not saying it's bad, but just clarifying that it is not "AAC's Bungee Nofity Hook Plugin". The solo developer just marketed it that way to gain sales.

5. AAC does not support 1.7. I need a anti cheat that will support 1.7 to 1.11 with bungee support.

6. Celebrimbor

Patron

You should have stated that in your OP. Any other limitations before more people waste their time attempting to help?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Nope. Just a good anticheat w/ bungee support for 1.7 - 1.11.2

• Like Like x 1
  8. NoCheatPlus has many exploits in it for phasing, triggerbot, etc.

9. Why not report the problem instead of ignoring it?

10. What's next ... "Display silly hats for friends"-EXPLOIT :)?

Which version of NoCheatPlus have you been testing?

11. Well my server is a heavy pvp based server. I have heard from many people that NCP is not the best for servers like this.

12. And hearsay about phasing and triggerbots is your concern? :) Anyway, on PVP NCP is a little bit behind, due to not being focused on that in the first place. Future updates may change that, but this currently is not the future.

13. Well people can phase to get in people's bases and triggerbot is a PvP hack.