New Adv. Disable Banning Of Certain Players Plugin

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by ekclifford, May 16, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I could easily see this being needed on a free-op or anarchy server. Cool plugin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Do you think that I could add anything extra to make it more to its name? "DisableCommandsPlus" It is already marked as mature on Bukkit page because there aren't any glitches that anyone has found (Multiple players helped me test it in various ways, and no glitches happened.)

3. SpacePuppeh

Supporter

I'm not sure – commands.yml can easily disable these commands, too.

4. It's per-player, per-world, for the whole server, and disabling adv commands (like banning) for only certain players.... I don't think that can be done in commands.yml

5. SpacePuppeh

Supporter

So this is an easy way to setup permissions for a certain kind of server?

6. No it's so server owners can disable commands for some Staff (they can chose, etc.), and to hinder staff from becoming corrupt and banning the server owner...

7. SpacePuppeh

Supporter

That's also a function of permissions plugins, granting commands based upon groups, etc.

8. That's not what it's meant for... Here's an example: Lets say you are a server Owner and I am an Admin. Being an Admin I am opped, but you being the Owner doesn't want me to use /eco, /gmc, /fly, and /banip; but I am still opped... So you use this plugin to remove those 4 commands from my personal user so you don't need to worry about me using them, and I am still opped... Makes sense?

9. SpacePuppeh

Supporter

Right, a different way to delegate groups... while using OP.

10. I guess that you could say that... But I didn't have this plugin in mind to make a new permissions plugin... But to remove commands from players with Ops, or "*" permission, and to prevent banning, kicking, etc. of certain players. In which I made this plugin have no commands or permissions so only players with access to console can change what commands are provoked from certain Ops, or players with "*" permission.

• Agree Agree x 1