New Bungee Server plugins question

Discussion in 'BungeeCord Plugin Help' started by Schtooping, May 28, 2015.

1. So I just got my hub server up and running. It's very secure on a couple of dedis. They are side by side in the data center and they are localized to prevent any exploits. All IPs are local except the connection IP and the servers are in offline mode. I do IT for a living so I feel pretty solid about that part. Here's where I need a little advice.

I'm in the plugin phase. I have had a bungee server before but it's been well over year and a half and it appear plugins have changed a bit. Here's what I'm wanting to do and perhaps I can get some suggestions. I looked around at bungee plugins yesterday but it's not clear to me the best ones to use for what I need to do.

Here is my goal
    #1 I'd like a portal plugin so I can make ports and signs between servers easily.

#2 I would like chat to be localized but I'd like a channel that can be enabled and disable that will broadcast to all servers.

#3 I'd like to arrange to so perms can be updated on all servers when there are promotions.

I used to use Bungee Suite for a lot of this but I noticed that it's not active any longer and hasn't been updated since last year. Are there any other solutions or combinations of solutions I can use instead?

What's new? What's great for hub servers.? I have looked a lot but I'm feeling a bit lost about which direction to go this time. Any ideas would be very helpful.

2. Tux

Tux

#1: BungeePortals still works well, for signs try TeleportSigns
    #3: You can use ExecuteEverywhere and update permissions locally with your favorite permissions plugin (e.g., /ee perm player tuxed addgroup mod).

3. #1 I'd like a portal plugin so I can make ports and signs between servers easily. BungeePortals, as @Tux pointed out

#2 I would like chat to be localized but I'd like a channel that can be enabled and disable that will broadcast to all servers. DeluxChat Great Dev & He just implamented bungee chat channels

#3 I'd like to arrange to so perms can be updated on all servers when there are promotions. pex should still work!
    - Zpermissions
    - SQPerms
    There is a couple more but i dont remember! just look under premium plugins

4. Thanks guys, very helpful. BungeeSuite seems to work so far! I'm going to work on the rest of these tonight! Any others ideas? I'm open.

5. 1= BungeePortals or ServerSigns (Two plugins need to install on Bukkit server, no on the BungeeServer
    3= BPermissions

And I will give you a suggestion, to use /lobby, use slashserver, is very good and works to another servers.

• Like Like x 1