New ForceOP? Someone help.

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Eagle_9977, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I learned what a man's best friend is today.
    VPN
    cURL
    while

2. If you googled Multicraft Nulled 'if you intend to run a server using Multicraft, you should not look into using a nulled version of the software otherwise your server/servers could be compromised because nulled softwares may have backdoors made by the nuller. Also, if you're able to afford a dedicated, you sure as hell should also be able to afford a Multicraft license. Otherwise, best save for it instead of going for a nulled version of a software you'll be depending on.'

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Why are you like quadruple posting?

Anyway, get an alt, does it work on an alt? If yes, remove each plugin one by one, on spigot and bungeecord, until you find out the issue.

4. It could only be done by that one person

5. Maybe a plugin look to his UUID and check if it is correct or not to one stored; if they are equals server run a task and after 2 seconds (because in the logs there is a space between the player command and the OP from console of 2 seconds) he will be opped.

But I think it's not a plugin (because why the fuck there is a task to do the command...no sense!), I think he got a backdoor.

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

6. Why are my post being removed ^_^

7. Stop going off topic. ;)

Here is what you should do:
    Get an ACTUAL Multicraft license key and upgrade to version 2 of it.
    Check that your MySQL password is secure.
    If you have any leaked plugins remove them and buy the actual versions.
    Install a plugin to sync OP lists so that only people which you specify in a database or something.
    Stop making IP tracking links it makes you look more like a script kiddie.
    Review all code and don't assume that just because they come from places like spigot or bukkit that plugins are safe (they cant review them all).

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Here is what you should listen to:
    I've already bought a key before all it does is add a better design
    I'm not using MySQL
    I have leaked plugins & not buying the actual versions which a lot of big servers use (the leaked ones)
    Who the heck uses script kiddie in 2016 How does making an IP Logger make someone a "script kiddie"

9. Version 2.0 adds alot of bug fixes and the UI looks alot nicer. IF YOU HAVE A LICENSE USE IT LIKE MULTICRAFT IS YOUR CORE INFRASTRUCTURE OF ALL OF YOUR MINECRAFT SERVERS.

You must be using MySQL because your using multicraft which requires mySQL aswell as the fact you have PHPMyAdmin installed.
    Leaked plugins aren't a very good idea since they can be used to add backdoors.
    No response.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Let me get this straight, you use leaked plugins, nulled multicraft and use multicraft? You really should use a different panel
    AND you're wondering why there's a backdoor / forceop

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. The best part is that he has a license BUT DOESN'T USE IT

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I highly doubt he actually does have a license based on him saying he leaked plugins

13. Thats true. I did use leaked plugins for a few months before I then found out about all of the work that goes into them and started to actually purchase them. For example Litebans Featherboard and VertCrates

14. I stopped paying for it, bugs are not exploits.

Most big servers use the same leaked plugins as me aka RoyaltyPvP

You guys realize there is no backdoor

No response

15. Lol.

Well, if you dont want to admit the numerous problems with your server, the problems are just going to continue. Your choice.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. We cannot support servers with leaked/cracked plugins. It's against the Spigot Rules - can a Moderator please close this?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.