Spigot News 2.1

A Simple Plugin For Let You Tell Your Player Server Updates News

1. Peace2016 submitted a new resource:

News - A Simple Plugin For Let You Tell Your Player Server Updates News

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. So far plugin is working great! But it desperately needs a reload command so the yml's can be refreshed. :)

In the books color codes can be used but they require the § symbol (on PC, the shortcut is ALT+21 (release 2 before pressing 1) or users can copy+paste that symbol into their book.yml). Also please add in the books.yml that each - '§aLine §9of §ctext' (Line of text) represents a page break.

@Ronnie0982 features request are supposed to be done here in the Discussion (so they can be discussed), not in the review section (which is a review of how well the plugin works as designed and advertised) ...anything below neutral comments are only given if author fails to respond here in the discussion after a reasonable amount of time. For now, just edit the YML's and restart.

#2 nitewing76, May 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I Know book color can use,but when putting most of the color,almost cannot see any word.If you guys want enable color codes i can do it for you guys.
    We having reload commands do /nm reload

4. Are you are referring to the color white (&f §f)? Yes that is almost impossible to see on white paper.
    It is your choice whether to add &_ color codes, or else instruct others to use ALT+21 for §

5. I Know How To Add ColorCode With no nid use §.
    I enabled colorcode at next coming version.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. I assumed you did know how to do it. :)

7. Peace2016 updated News with a new update entry:

Economy Support And NewsPapers feautures updates

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Peace2016 updated News with a new update entry:

Add New Feautures & Fix Language

9. Peace2016 updated News with a new update entry:

Plugin Recoded [Brand New Coding Type]