Spigot NexelWilderness - An advanced Wild plugin [1.8 - 1.16.X] v0.8-pre7

A wild plugin that allows teleporting to a random Biome, or chosen Biome's. Highly customizable.

1. nathandiepeveen submitted a new resource:

NexelWilderness - A wild plugin that allows teleporting to a random Biome, or chosen Biome's. Highly customizable.

Read more about this resource...

2. how to change the main menu icons ? also cant able to add savannah biome

3. Hi there! Thanks for using NexelWilderness. Changing main-menu icons will be added in v0.6 so stay tuned for that. Biomes are added in the Enum form. In order to know how to write it, you can either:
    1. Look it up on Google.
    2. For 1.15 and higher you can use '/locatebiome' and then a list of biomes will appear.

In your case, 'savanna' is written as 'SAVANNA'. The plugin will then automatically write it as 'Savannah', so Caps are optional.

I hope I answered youe question this way.

Have a wonderfull day,

Nathan / Nexel

EDIT:
    I just added v0.6. Be sure to remove the old config.yml file first!

#7 nathandiepeveen, Jun 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. a reload command for the plugin would be good

5. Yes was thinking about that too. Will add that with other features in v0.7.

6. Hi @Kevin_007,
    As you might have seen I updated the plugin as well as a small hotfix. I hope this meets your requirements and if you need any more support, feel free to send it here or in my Discord server: (Where I'll likely respond faster) https://discord.gg/WtVGUUw.

Anyway, have fun with the plugin!
    Nexel

7. nathandiepeveen updated NexelWilderness - An advanced Wild plugin [1.8 - 1.16.X] with a new update entry:

[Experimental] Wild cooldown & Delayed teleport

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Hi there! Thanks for the timings. You should never look at PCT Tick though. That indicated a percentage when it runs. PCT Total shows the results over the entire runtime of the server. But it is not the plugin doing this, it is your world not being preloaded. Let's take a quick look at your timings.

79.90% 633.20% 128.22 s 316.60 ms 698 282.6k world - syncChunkLoad

As you can see, its syncChunkLoad running at 79.90% of PCT Total. That means it's loading new chunks. I recommend setting a worldborder, preloading a section of the world and then setting the size of the wild region to that border. That way, no new chunks will be loaded and the PCT Total will probably drop to under 1%.

When we look at my plugin, we can see the following results:
    NexelWilderness v0.8-pre3Total: 1.464 s Pct: 0.91%
    Pct Total Pct Tick Total Avg PerTick Count Event

0.91% 2,925.12% 1.46 s 1,462.56 ms 0.0 0.0k Task: DelayedTeleport$1(Single)

0.00% 0.88% 0.00 s 0.44 ms 0.0 0.0k InventoryHandler::eek:nInventoryClick(InventoryClickEvent)

0.00% 0.05% 0.00 s 0.02 ms 0.0 0.0k Task: WildCooldown$1(interval 20)

As you can see, the PCT Total is 0.91% which is what counts. But like I said, preload your world because that is a critical factor for any wilderness plugin.

Also, I will see if I can reduce the PCT Tick but the chance is small. Anyway, preload your world, check the timings again and if the timings are still horrible, please come back so I can fix it.

Thanks for your time and have a good day!

Nexel

Edit: Also take a look at the herobrine plugin. It has a way too high PCT Total.

Herobrine v2.1.0 Total: 126.808 s Pct: 79.02%
    Pct Total Pct Tick Total Avg PerTick Count Event

78.20% 617.63% 125.50 s 308.81 ms 3.6 1.5k PlayerListener::eek:nPlayerMoveEvent(PlayerMoveEvent)

9. nathandiepeveen updated NexelWilderness - An advanced Wild plugin [1.8 - 1.16.X] with a new update entry:

Time conversion & updated teleport delay

10. nathandiepeveen updated NexelWilderness - An advanced Wild plugin [1.8 - 1.16.X] with a new update entry:

11. nathandiepeveen updated NexelWilderness - An advanced Wild plugin [1.8 - 1.16.X] with a new update entry: