Spigot NickyG - Nickname in a GUI [1.8-1.16] 5.0

the best and most complete plugin to handle nicknames in you server !

1. Thanks. Best plugin. Please add rainbow nickname with select color.

2. Thank you very much! I'll do, i'm working on other futures ;)

3. MrCreeper1216 updated NickyG - Nickname in a GUI [1.9-1.15] with a new update entry:

Fixed some errors, added /realname command, no more possible using other players nicknames

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Pay Attention, i'm recoding the plugin to make it faster and smoother!
    New Update will be released tomorrow and will fix /realname bug and will contains other new features!
    Stay tuned.

5. A little bug I get frequently in the console. This is on 1.15.2 [​IMG]

6. Thank you for posting this error! I'll now work to figure out.. can you tell me when this appen? if there are actions/commands that get this error, and please report always full error code... also the part "caused by java...."

7. This happened just on the startup of the server. I use Paper Spigot 1.15.2.
    Sorry for the late response and lack of error reporting.
    I went ahead and grabbed a new jar, to make sure it's completely up to date.

The plugin loads correctly, however when I pull up the GUI and click one of the options it gives a nasty error:
    (Huge Error, put in pastebin)
    https://pastebin.com/raw/4fDjJYA7

Great plugin, I can try on other versions. I'm sure this is just a 1.15.2 error because I've seen it before with other plugins.

EDIT: To add, the simple nickname system works fine :). This error is only with the gui.

8. Hi Braden, thanks again! I've found the problem and also tried again the plugin using versions 1.9-1.14 and all worked fine. The problem is about 1.15 which has changed some things in InventoryClickEvent. However today i'll release a new update with this error fixed! Thanks for your report and your review!

• Like Like x 1
  9. The new Update is now available, to download it there's a link in the overview page.