Spigot NMSulator Library - Legacy 0.4.2

A library attempting to make NMS easier to use

1. Anonixis submitted a new resource:

NMSulator Library - A library attempting to make NMS easier to use

Read more about this resource...

2. How would we use this to circle a villager or NPC around a player? Example pls

3. So far the library isn't capable of that, and I wouldn't think of it as a easy task, but I will add this to my TODO list :)

4. Anonixis updated NMSulator Library with a new update entry:

Simplify a few methods

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Hopefully 0.4 will begin to help you out due to it will be the first release with the beginning of the Custom AI Kit :)

6. Hmm, I don't understand mob AI, or the customization of it or anything, is it possible to teach me the basics?

7. Don't worry, the API I am making is going to be designed to solve this issue of lack of knowledge, If you don't understand something when its ready and release, you all but welcome to ask me here, GitHub or Twitter

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anonixis updated NMSulator Library with a new update entry:

0.4 Pre Release

9. if you need any help, I could help you develop this plugin with titles, boss bar, world generation, holograms and more

10. not what I mean't xD

11. What do you mean? + this isn't a plugin :)

12. The problem with not being able to use the library has been fixed! Check out the plugins description to see how to use it!

13. I'm afraid in 0.4, the AI Kit will have to wait due to it is too big of a task for now and if I keep working on it, it will just delay other features

14. Anonixis updated NMSulator Library with a new update entry:

0.4 Release

15. Just to give a idea of how big the NMSAI feature is going to be

• It will require thousands of lines of code
    • It will require advanced reflection
    • It will require around a month to even get working
    • It will require very carful planning
    • It will require me to understand many methods that don't have understandable names

16. The reason I have been slow lately is because I am working on a C++ DirectX11 game engine and also have been working on a very large plugin that has a possibility of ruining some others, I should feel bad but I feel I can provide much more than the current #NoSpoilers