Bungee - Spigot No Item Frame Display Name 1.3

Hides display names when items are put into item frames

1. Strahan

Benefactor

Strahan submitted a new resource:

No Item Frame Display Name - Hides display names when items are put into item frames

Read more about this resource...

2. Strahan

Benefactor

3. Strahan

Benefactor

4. Can you pls add a config option to be enabled by default?

5. Strahan

Benefactor

Strahan updated No Item Frame Display Name with a new update entry:

Added default status

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Strahan

Benefactor

Sure thing.

7. Not working on Paper 1.16.4, opped, non-opped, with permission node

#7 Aztael666, Dec 24, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  8. Strahan

Benefactor

It was designed for Spigot, though I can't imagine why Paper would make any difference. I'll download Paper and check it out.

9. Thanks! I was also getting some errors in the console when using it but I am unsure if it originates from the plugin or something else! O: ill see if i can replicate the error

EDIT:
    When placing a named item in an item frame, this error pops in console, and nothing is hidden!
    https://pastebin.com/03hVhX6p

#9 Aztael666, Dec 25, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2020
  10. Strahan

Benefactor

11. Strahan

Benefactor

Yea, I made some mistakes in the code. Looking at it now, I can't believe I didn't catch it, d'oh.

Revamped it so it only uses NMS for MC 1.13 and older (the versions before the PersistentDataContainer existed). Versions from 1.14 and up should continue to work so long as PDC remains.

See if plugin v1.3 works better for you. If not, post the stack trace as you did earlier and I'll dig into it again. Thanks!

12. Is there any way this could work using a single player game?

13. Strahan

Benefactor

No, a Spigot plugin requires Spigot. That said, there is no reason one cannot have a "single player" experience whilst using a Spigot server. I do it all the time. I have a 1.17 server I fire up when I want to play Minecraft. I just don't share it to the world, there is no firewall rule or port forward allowing it to be connected to the net externally. This way I can play single player, but still leverage the power of Spigot plugins.

Because f* cutting trees, lol. I can't play without TreeCapitator, I'm too lazy to cut trees by hand hehe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hello, this plugin doesn't seem to work with CIT packs; whenever I place the CIT item in a frame it renders as a vanilla block. Is there a way to fix that?

15. Strahan

Benefactor

I have no idea what a CIT pack is...

16. A CIT pack is a resource pack that adds custom models to vanilla minecraft--basically you use an anvil to rename an existing in-game item (like a stick or a block of cobblestone) and optifine replaces it with a different model according to the item and what you renamed it. Here's an example of a CIT pack.
    Just speculation, but from what I tried doing on my server, I'm guessing that maybe your plugin resets the name of items placed in item frames to be default...? Is that how it works, or is there something else that could be interfering with the custom names of the items?

• Like Like x 1