Bukkit No Physics 1.1

Extremely lightweight, easy to use plugin that disables physics globally or per-world

1. jojodmo submitted a new resource:

No Physics - Extremely lightweight, easy to use plugin that disables physics

Read more about this resource...

2. Hi jojodmo,

Great plugin,works perfectly, however when my server resets it doesn't start automatically. any chance
    you could add that to enable by default ?

Regards,

Namor

3. Hey Namor,

Thanks for your suggestion! I just posted an update to NoPhysics that adds a config file! Just edit the config file to enable or disable physics by default in each world!

If you like the plugin, take a second to rate it — it means a lot :)

#4 jojodmo, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  4. could you add per world support so you could specify in what worlds physics are disabled? I have been looking for no physics plugin with per world support for a very long time, it would be great

5. Sure thing! I'll have an update out soon :)

6. Hey Govindas,

I just posted an update to NoPhysics (version 1.1) that adds per-world physics functionality to the configuration file and to the commands! You can now do /physics <enable/disable> [world]. Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

If you like NoPhysics, it would mean a lot if you took a second to rate it!

• Like Like x 1
  7. this is amazing, thank you very much for making this update, a lot of my minigames mechanics needed this. I will make sure to give it 5 stars.