No Regen

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Kenax, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Hey, can someone give me some "Anti regen" plugin ? I was trying to find it and I can't find it.. I need just Anti Regen.. I don't wanna to use NCP, AAC, AntiAura or etc. If you can't find it, can someone make one for me ? If he can, private message me on spigot :)

2. Okx

Okx

Do you want anti-illegitimate regen, as the post suggests, or no regen, as the title suggests?

3. Well, I need anything just to stop my server from peoples who use regen..

4. Okx

Okx

So illegitimate regen?

5. Can you explain me what is the difference about that two ?

6. Okx

Okx

Legitimate regen is when you naturally regen, as you do in vanilla.
    Illegitimate regen is from a hacked client, where it regens you absurdly fast.

7. I need Illegitimate regen because sometimes come player who have hack and use regen..

8. So you will find me some plugin or ?

9. Give exempt permission for all but regen in NCP? Add NCPCompact too, btw.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. I can make such a plugin but currently I'm on vacation... I'll make it in about a week and I'll sent you the link here...

11. Okay

12. You can just disable the check for any of the anti-cheat plugins that you've listed to allow users with hacked clients regen quicker (if that is what you're looking for). I don't personally have much experience with the other listed plugins, but you can modify NCP's fastheal option through the configuration - the 4000 value that I can't remember the name at the top of my head, but each 1000 is equivalent to 1 second. NCP's is 4000, and if AAC uses a similar system, its value is 3600.