NoCheatPlus Config | Optimized And Free

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Captain_Obvious, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Nice to see how far this project has become, I was glad to be a part of it during the beginning.

#641 DoubleGapples, Jan 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NCP + good config is a real treat for legit players!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Your PNCP config isn’t formatted correctly. Paste it here and I’ll take a look.

4. it's your config not mine
    i just change the silents to true
    https://hastebin.com/usuwonenod.rb

5. i thinks the killaura check has been made a lot of false positive. auto -ban for the legit player. if player get a combo or something got banned

6. Hello there. NoCheatPlus have been updated few weeks ago to version 3.16.0. Are you going to update your configs too?

7. Code (Text):
    [23:37:37 INFO]: [ConditionalCommands] > Dispatching command "ncp log stream notify RK49 could be Speeding VL 184 "
    [23:37:53 INFO]: [ConditionalCommands] > Dispatching command "ncp log stream notify RK49 could be Speeding VL 281 "
    [23:38:00 INFO]: [ConditionalCommands] > Dispatching command "ncp log stream notify RK49 could be Speeding VL 353 "
    [23:38:07 INFO]: [ConditionalCommands] > Dispatching command "ncp log stream notify RK49 could be Speeding VL 622 "
    [23:38:14 INFO]: [ConditionalCommands] > Dispatching command "ncp log stream notify RK49 could be Speeding VL 1087 "
    [23:38:21 INFO]: [ConditionalCommands] > Dispatching command "ncp log stream notify RK49 could be Speeding VL 1551 "
    What is this? I try spider but ncp not kick me.

8. That is the default config, not mine. Mine needs to be updated to the latest version of PNCP. I believe you can fix my config by adding the new autofish check to the end of the config.
    I agree, I need to adjust the combat values. In the next update I will try and adjust them.
    Not all NoCheatPlus updates needs a new config. There are probably some missing stuff that needs to be adjusted but the config should still work.
    That is just the low vl notification. If the SurvivalFly vl is low it will check it against a few conditions so that players lagging will not send a message. Spider produces a low vl which does not warrent a kick. If you were to use spider over a continued period of time you will eventually be kicked.

Sorry for the late response. I’ll try and push out an update soon as it’s been awhile since my last one and some things need to be fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Everythink just the low vl notification? I try it with wurst client. Im still in game :)

10. author. i think you need combine one more plugin to detect killaura. Add more bot i think. i want to my player enjoyed the vanila pvp so i didn't use AAC but NCP is bad at checking killaura

11. @Captain_Obvious Why ccmd have tps and ping? Can u delete it? TPS and Ping unneeded. Or if works for anythink can u tell me?

12. It's there to check for server and player latency before sending a notification. Therefore, it reduces false positives if the player or server are lagging. You can delete it if you want to go through each line to do so and at that point you don't need to run conditional commands anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Im trying this config in my localhost but dont kick me from server. How can i test config? Give me advise. CC block me for testing in localhost. CC says violation in console but dont kick me.

14. Not sure what you mean here.
    PNCP is an add-on that will detect killaura of more modern clients, its included in the download. I'm not sure what you mean that AAC changes vanilla pvp, could you elaborate?
    You probably are testing low vl cheats, such as spider. It will only kick/ban unless you are for sure cheating/using high vl checks, such as fly.

15. AAC's "normal" killaura detection involves spawning four NPCs around certain entities and checking for unusual behavior while a player is fighting. Sometimes it prevents comboing and cancels hits which means he is incapable of configuring AAC.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I try all fly modes Kappa. I try everythink. Ccmd says npc notify bla bla but dont do anythink. Maybe it try canceling event but im still continue hacking.

17. I can guarantee this is some sort of user error.

Make sure you have read through the FAQ.

18. PNCP is making too many false positive for legit player. Every people can get banned instantly if they are good at pvp.
    AAC killaura's check is spawning NPC to check inlegal behavior . It's suck and cancel hit from players

19. I wish this were updated -

[03:22:14 WARN]: Boat (vehicle of JoeKai) moved wrongly!
    [03:22:15 WARN]: Boat (vehicle of JoeKai) moved wrongly!