NoCheatPlus Config | Optimized And Free

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Captain_Obvious, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Releases will no longer be posted here, they will be posted on the GitHub page: https://github.com/CaptainObvious0/NoCheatPlus/releases. If you would like to be notified about new releases, I recommend you watch the page for release notifications.

Past few updates have added some new checks/features, including the first attempt at preventing KillAura, Scaffold, and Jesus. Latest update also fixes some errors with the added FastClick_Chest check.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Thank you, that's a really good config!

• Like Like x 1
  3. i need help im trying to install the AutoBan config but when i reload it will autmoaticaly go back to the old config? does there need to be 2 configs?

4. Anything show in console? Make sure that you are following the instructions in the readme file found in the zip. You should only have one config installed.

5. Reloading configuration... 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] WARN [NoCheatPlus] The Minecraft version seems to be more recent than the one Compat-CB-Reflect has been built with - this might work, but there could be incompatibilities. 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] INFO [NoCheatPlus] McAccess set to: 1.4.5-1.12.2|? / CB-Reflect 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] INFO [NoCheatPlus] NCP: Configuration reloaded. 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] INFO [NoCheatPlus] Added block-info for Minecraft 1.5 blocks. 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] INFO [NoCheatPlus] Added block-info for Minecraft 1.6.1 blocks. 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] INFO [NoCheatPlus] Added block-info for Minecraft 1.7.2 blocks. 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] INFO [NoCheatPlus] Added block-info for Minecraft 1.8 blocks. 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] INFO [NoCheatPlus] Added block-info for Minecraft 1.9 blocks. 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] INFO [NoCheatPlus] Added block-info for Minecraft 1.10 blocks. 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] INFO [NoCheatPlus] Added block-info for Minecraft 1.11 blocks. 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] INFO [NoCheatPlus] Added block-info for Minecraft 1.12 blocks. 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] WARN [NoCheatPlus] Bad block id (compatibility.blocks.overrideflags): 60 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] WARN [NoCheatPlus] Bad block id (compatibility.blocks.overrideflags): 208 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] INFO [NoCheatPlus] Removed hook: AllViolations(NCP) [1.0]. 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] INFO [NoCheatPlus] Added hook: AllViolations(NCP) [1.0]. 14.04 17:54:50 [Server] INFO [NoCheatPlus] Inventory checks: FastConsume is available, disabled InstantEat.

6. @Power1482 I don’t see anything in console. I assume it’s something on your end, because I’m pretty sure ncp will not reset your config. If there was an issue, it would show in console.

Trying copy and pasting it in rather than replacing the file.

7. Hey everything is working did all of it again and after 10 tries it worked probs did something wrong ll

• Like Like x 1
  8. I dont understand hope someone can help. So the auto ban is banning players for speed when they are on seeds etc. is there a way to make it so that they dont lag on those things that will get them banned. (seeds netherwarts chests etc)

9. Which version of spigot are you running?

10. 1.13.2 Spigot im not sure the spigot version though and also does anyone have a Auto TAB issue with commands in spigot 1.13.2

11. Hay man, it‘s possible to make a BungeeCord support, so staffs become notified also on other servers?
    Sorry for my english...

12. Not 100% sure on how to replicate this hence the reason I'm posting here and not making a github issue but tamed wolves attacking mobs while the player is standing still seems to be triggering noswing alerts pretty often.

NCP v1.3-beta.4
    CompatNCP
    McMMO (Latest).. maybe taming has something to do with it? not 100% sure

13. Thanks for the report. I'll check this out when I can.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. so after this I realized that the cheat bypass thing is no longer working

15. Could you elaborate? What cheat(s) no longer work? Anyways, I’m glad it’s working out for you.

16. I keep getting fightsync warnings while they are false

17. You can disable the check for now. Integration with players ping and server tps is planned, but has not been added yet. Currently, all releases are in beta, since not everything has been thoroughly tested and finalized.