Spigot NoCheatPlus 3.16.0-RC-sMD5NET-b1134

Detect and fight the exploitation of various flaws/bugs in Minecraft!

1. Not work For jigsaw 1.12

2. I'm currently reworking a lot of internals, in case anybody is wondering.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I used the Skillapi plug-in to give the player all the privileges, but some of the attacks were canceled.

4. I need more specific information, in order to judge ~ some attacks. It might be specific skills and there might be a way to configure CompatNoCheatPlus to skip checking some things with those skills, but it does need code inspection of SkillAPI, for which i need more details about the skills/effects in questions, and SkillAPI needs to be open source (otherwise they should hook into NCP rather).

5. Hello ^^! Is there a way to make this plugin just tell staff when something is wrong instead of just canceling the player's action, please? Thank you!

6. Official documentation for customizing actions: https://github.com/NoCheatPlus/Docs/wiki/General#overview-and-customize

Pre made configurations exist, both paid and free. A free one for example is hosted here: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/nocheatplus-config-optimized-and-free.158041/

With removing the cancel part within actions, the 'undoing' doesn't happen, two things should be considered:
    • Some checks are rather important to cancel, like "extreme moves for survivalfly or creativefly", in this case also depending on the server configuration (very fast moving allows crashing).
    • If the reason is rather to avoid false positives than to have a 'silent' anti cheat: some checks rather don't have false positives (bed fly), adjusting the configuration to cancel higher VL values only could be more appropriate (but it's always quite a task to full customize for your own).
    • VL levels might behave slightly differently.
      • Higher VLs happen with continued moving after a violation (due to not having a set back) or with .

7. Hello, I just downloaded NoCheatPlus 3.16.0 in my spigot 1.8 server . When i restart my server the console show me this error :
    [​IMG]
    [17:36:58] [Server thread/WARN]: [NoCheatPlus] The block breaking data is incomplete, default to allow instant breaking:
    --- Missing entries -------------------------------
    * MISSING (LOCKED_CHEST / SOLID+GROUND)

Can someone help me pls ?

8. Questions on blockplace.autosign
    Code (Text):
        autosign:
          active: true
          skipempty: false
          actions: cancel vl>10 log:bautosign:0:3:if cancel

bautosign: '[player] failed [check]: failed autosign with [tags]. VL [violations].'
    Violations are detected for "block_mismatch" and "edit_time":
    18-03-17 15:50:03 [INFO] xxxxx failed AutoSign: failed autosign with block_mismatch. VL 124.
    18-03-17 15:50:06 [INFO] xxxxx failed AutoSign: failed autosign with edit_time. VL 153.

Is there a way to take different actions based on block_mismatch and edit_time? I'd like to kick the player for edit_time, but not block_mismatch. The reason is that I think edit_time occurs when players are trying to hack, but block_mismatch can also occur when players use Schematica, which is used to auto place blocks (and I want to allow).

Any further insight / suggestions on this would be appreciated.

NCP version info:
    #### Server ####
    git-Bukkit-e1ebe52 ~MC: 1.8.8~
    detected: 1.8.8
    #### NoCheatPlus ####
    Plugin: 3.16.0-RC-sMD5NET-b1134
    MCAccess: 1.8.4-1.8.8 / Spigot-CB-1.8_R3
    Features:
    blocks: BlocksMC1_4 | BlocksMC1_5 | BlocksMC1_6_1 | BlocksMC1_7_2 | BlocksMC1_8
    checks: FastConsume | Gutenberg | AttackFrequency | FlyingFrequency | KeepAliveFrequency
    defaults: pvpKnockBackVelocity
    packet-listeners: UseEntityAdapter | MovingFlying | OutgoingPosition | KeepAliveAdapter | SoundDistance | CatchAllAdapter
    Hooks: AllViolations~NCP~ 1.0
    #### Related Plugins ####
    ProtocolLib v4.3.0 | ViaVersion v1.3.0

#489 Bobcat00, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  9. Ok, I just deleted Ncp Beceause It's full anti usebug and i want to allow usebugs on my server. Can someone tell me if we can allow usebugs with ncp like : usebug block or usebug enderpearl .Or i made the right choice by removing it ? . Thanks

10. @blesk The locked_chest part may be safe to ignore for now, though it shouldn't be there. Not sure 3.16.1 has fixed that already, there has been an adjustment made concerning that block.

There (typically) is no option like 'certain-other-plugin: true'. The question is what feature/thing you have issues with. Concerning ender pearls, there are some options in the configuration of NCP to disable ender-pearl related protection (search for 'pearl'). You can disable the click block protection and the entire thing, the latter of which may include passing through blocks using ender pearls.

I don't know what 'usebugs' actually does concerning ender pearls, though.

@Bobcat00 Typically i'd kick for block miss :), rather than timing. Timing could happen without cheating under certain (rare) circumstances. Alas, you can't select different actions by tags - something like that might happen in future, though.

Can't the client/other thing be fixed... editing the sign you actually placed would make sense to me.

A debug log could help to understand why this happens - unfortunately debugging certain checks like the BLOCKPLACE group is not in place yet, it'll be in upcoming builds.

11. ok thank you, but i see that Ncp is an old/bad free anti-cheat. I prefer replacing it by a better one . Thank again for your help

12. While trying to make sense of not getting ripped off in general, i happened to notice that i've missed out on a bunch of recent developments: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wreck

13. The AutoSign violations were caused by a hacked client. I think the player was trying to use a force op sign hack. Whatever he was doing, it also crashed MY client while I was looking at him! Just before my client crashed, I saw a sign fly through the air. This happened twice.

That's why I'd like to kick him, because whatever he's doing, it isn't legit. In the meantime, I added console logging for AutoSign so I can catch someone in the act and correlate it to the NCP violations.

14. [17:23:21] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 1/INFO]: [NoCheatPlus] (CONSOLE) Kicked Max_run : You appear to be stuck in a block
    [17:23:21] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 1/ERROR]: [NoCheatPlus] (TickTask) TickListener generated an exception:
    [17:23:21] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 1/ERROR]: [NoCheatPlus] java.lang.NullPointerException
    fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.players.DataManager.frequentTasks(DataManager.java:324)
    fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.players.DataManager.access$100(DataManager.java:99)
    fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.players.DataManager$1.onTick(DataManager.java:180)
    fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.utilities.TickTask.notifyListeners(TickTask.java:538)
    fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.utilities.TickTask.run(TickTask.java:557)
    org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:59)
    org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:349)
    net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:785)
    net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:378)
    net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:715)
    net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:618)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

15. @bob7l Thank you for the report, will be fixed next build. However the next build will also contain bleeding edge changes with multiple thousand lines added, so i'm not 100% sure yet, if it will be fun to switch to that.

The bug is a problem though, so i might feel urged to actually push builds "not for production".

16. SpacePuppeh

Supporter

17. I’m being told there is a permission for bypassing spamming in chat. Is there one?

18. SpacePuppeh

Supporter

Yeah there are some here: https://github.com/NoCheatPlus/Docs/wiki in the "chat section" but I'd be careful with that, maybe you could tweak the chat settings (if you understand them enough) so that they won't falsely flag someone.

19. how fix this? help me helpppp

12:07:51] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not pass event PlayerDeathEvent to GremorySkywars v3.1.8
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310) ~[skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) ~[skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerDeathEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:396) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityPlayer.die(EntityPlayer.java:417) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityLiving.damageEntity(EntityLiving.java:812) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityHuman.damageEntity(EntityHuman.java:800) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.EntityPlayer.damageEntity(EntityPlayer.java:496) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.compat.spigotcb1_8_R3.MCAccessSpigotCB1_8_R3.dealFallDamage(MCAccessSpigotCB1_8_R3.java:197) [NoCheatPlus.jar:?]
    at fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.checks.moving.player.NoFall.dealFallDamage(NoFall.java:178) [NoCheatPlus.jar:?]
    at fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.checks.moving.player.NoFall.handleOnGround(NoFall.java:93) [NoCheatPlus.jar:?]
    at fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.checks.moving.player.NoFall.checkDamage(NoFall.java:395) [NoCheatPlus.jar:?]
    at fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.checks.moving.MovingListener.checkPlayerMove(MovingListener.java:897) [NoCheatPlus.jar:?]
    at fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.checks.moving.MovingListener.onPlayerMove(MovingListener.java:522) [NoCheatPlus.jar:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor53.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
    at fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.event.mini.MultiListenerRegistry$AutoListener.onEvent(MultiListenerRegistry.java:82) [NoCheatPlus.jar:?]
    at fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.event.mini.MiniListenerNode.onEvent(MiniListenerNode.java:157) [NoCheatPlus.jar:?]
    at fr.neatmonster.nocheatplus.event.mini.EventRegistryBukkit$4.execute(EventRegistryBukkit.java:124) [NoCheatPlus.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:270) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInFlying.a(SourceFile:126) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInFlying$PacketPlayInPosition.a(SourceFile:57) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_151]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_151]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_151]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.gmail.gremorydev14.gremoryskywars.listeners.MultiArenaListeners.onDeath(MultiArenaListeners.java:678) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor297.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[?:1.8.0_151]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:306) ~[skywars.jar:git-Spigot-21fe707-e1ebe52]
    ... 35 more