Nothing is spawning from spawners or eggs. [Solved]

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Armored, Jun 13, 2015.

1. I am resetting up my server, I have run into an an issue. Nothing will spawn from Mob Spawners or Mob Eggs. Only animals spawn in the world & the difficulty is on easy. I have checked my Server Properties, Spigot.yml, & bukkit.yml and didn't find anything that could create this error. Then I checked my plugins and couldn't find anything. Any suggestions?

Plugins : CommandSigns, CoreProtect, CustomTab, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, Essentials, FBasics, GAListener,
    GroupManager, HolographicDisplays, MassiveCore, ObsidianBreak, PlayerVaults, PluginMetrics, ProtocolLib
    RedeemableMCMMO, SilkSpawners, Vault, Votifier, WarpPortals, WhatIsIt, WorldBorder, WorldEdit,
    WorldGuard, floAuction, mcMMO

2. Check and make sure that 'spawn-monsters' is set to true, if set to false then that could be the issue.

Also check if your WorldGuard flags for Mob-spawning is set to true and not false.

3. Spawn-monsters is set to true & the WorldGuard flags are fine. It must be something else...

4. Still can't find out what is wrong.

5. Try messing around with the ClearLag config a bit, that could definitely be the issue.