Spigot NPCAuctions 1.0.64

Don't spam your chat with auction! Have an NPC list all the auctions currently active

1. zombie_striker updated NPCAuctions with a new update entry:

Made prefix configurable. Added blacklisted worlds for collecting items

Read the rest of this update entry...

2. Recently updated since i was on a long outdated version but now the npc citizen auction doesn't work(he appears and works with npca remove) but the auction house doesn't trigger on the npc

3. zombie_striker updated NPCAuctions with a new update entry:

Fixed NPE Error

4. Check to make sure that "useVillager" is set to false if you are using NPCs (You may need to use the toggle command (/npca usevillagers) to change it)

If it is set to false, try reloading the server to make sure everything is set correctly.

5. zombie_striker updated NPCAuctions with a new update entry:

Addded different messages if player claimed auctions.

6. The placeholder %material% is not working.
    Just showing %material% is not able ~~~

7. For which messages are they not working? Only certain messages can accept placeholders.

8. java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "24 00 00"
    at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
    at me.zombie_striker.npcauctions.Main.price(Main.java:659)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor577.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.massivecraft.massivelag.inject.MassiveLagEventExecutor.execute(MassiveLagEventExecutor.ja

at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:500)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:482)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.chat(PlayerConnection.java:1319)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1257)
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat$1.run(PacketPlayInChat.java:39)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

9. This is not an acceptable format. If you want to put it for 24 hours, put "24H"

10. On my server everyone can use the /npca endallauctions command. This is a problem as we don't want people being able to stop auctions as soon as they put in the winning bid. I've looked and looked and I can't find a way to fix this. Am I missing something?

11. zombie_striker updated NPCAuctions with a new update entry:

Fixed NPCEndall

12. Seems I forgot to add the permission check. Now, only players with "npcauctions.endall" can cancel auctions.

13. Awesome plugin, Works exactly as I wanted. Incredible job! The only things I'm missing right now is the Global Auction announcer being able to broadcast the Custom Item name instead of something like 1 IRON_SWORD. The second thing is being able to make auctions last longer than 24 hours. if you could add these it would be a 10/10 for me!

14. zombie_striker updated NPCAuctions with a new update entry:

Made message configurable

15. Love this. any way to change cititzen npc? Alex/Steve is nice, but would like to change it

16. zombie_striker updated NPCAuctions with a new update entry:

Added ability to get skins from other users for auctionhouse

17. I As of v1.0.55, you can now use skins of other players for auction houses. The skins will be applied to new auction houses, so you would need to remove and re-add the NPCs for the skins to be applied.

18. thats cool. see you didnt update the command. /npca spawnnpc ;name?; great work on the plugin

19. You don't customize the name through the spawn command. To edit the NPC skin, you need to edit the NPCSkin_Username tag in the config.yml. To edit the NPCs name, you would need to edit it in the Messages.yml.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks, i was the name, didnt see the npc till now. lol 5 stars !!!
    • NPCSkin_Username: 'null'