1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Crash null

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by rtcabooservb, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. null

#1 rtcabooservb, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  2. rtcabooservb

First is caused by PEX. Essentials called hasPermission async, which shouldn't cause a deadlock like that except PEX breaks Bukkit functionality. Advice is switch to any other perms plugin.

Second is harder to pin down. My suspicion is one of your plugins is calling a method it shouldn't asynchronously.

3. bPermissions has a import command. Not guaranteed to work fully (For instance, if you use any wildcard nodes that don't exist, they won't work. You should be using nodes that do exist), but it should help.

I'll send you a PM about the other issue in a bit. I have a plugin that can detect these issues. PMing it because it is really good at crashing servers when it gets out of date, and people tend to read topics like this, see a posted jar and just blindly run it :p

4. Sway

Artist Supporter

I manually imported all my pex permissions, and groups with sublime2 text editor. It has a nice mass edit feature. Took me about 4 hours because i didn't know what i was doing but in the end it was worth it. mbaxter I have seen people use berms after using pex. It's not too easy to get used to. GM is always up to date, and working so that may be better. :) rtcabooservb I can try, and give you a hand if i have some free time. :)

5. Sway

Artist Supporter

Shoot me a pm. I'll see what i can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.