Universal NuVotifier v2.5.3

A fork of Votifier, with more robust code and vote forwarding

1. How would I set this up to send votes to BungeeUltimateVotes? Thanks in advance.

2. Have u figured it out yet?

3. i think yes, i didnt check it again, bcz i have bugs in skyblock to resolve and it s closed, and noone votes in hub, only on faction, and i forgot to vote for test :p how i should set it up? what is the settings for bungee config and for server's config??

4. [​IMG]

i want remove join message.
    can you help me?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. How to set this up on your server list?

6. How does this work on BungeeCord not seeing anything about it but was told this was BungeeCord Compatible

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. How i have to configure nuvotifier for using with 4 bungeecord?
    I have dns roundrobin

8. Any idea/tutorial to use the votifier2-js? Not familiar using it with public key...

PS: Discord invite is dead.

9. Hello, love the plugin. But having a slight issue with it ever since I updated to 1.12.2 :p
    Not the best at diagnosing errors, I'm sure it's something pretty simple. But any help is appreciated!

EDIT: I believe the error comes from a 1.12.2 class change, is there anyway we can get a update soon to fix this?

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint
    violation: when resolving method
    "com.vexsoftware.votifier.model.VotifierEvent.<init>(Lcom/vexsoftware/votifier/model/Vote;)V"
    the class loader (instance of org/bukkit/plugin/java/PluginClassLoader)
    of the current class, com/vexsoftware/votifier/NuVotifierBukkit$3, and
    the class loader (instance of org/bukkit/plugin/java/PluginClassLoader)
    for the method's defining class,
    com/vexsoftware/votifier/model/VotifierEvent, have different Class
    objects for the type com/vexsoftware/votifier/model/Vote used in the
    signature
    at com.vexsoftware.votifier.NuVotifierBukkit$3.run(NuVotifierBukkit.java:350) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at
    org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:353)
    [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:739) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:406) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:679) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:577) [spigot-1.12.2.jar:git-Spigot-7754231-94b0980]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_131]

#770 R3D7uP, Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  10. Hello! I believe that your issue is with the votifier listener you're using. Not the Votifier plugin itself :)

11. Hello I am attempting to setup a bungee cord vote system where once they vote it sends to each server here's the config's. It doesn't work for some reason btw

# The IP to listen to. Use 0.0.0.0 if you wish to listen to all interfaces on your server. (All IP addresses)
    # This defaults to the IP you have configured your server to listen on, or 0.0.0.0 if you have not configured this.
    host: 0.0.0.0

# Port to listen for new votes on
    port: 8192

# Whether or not to print debug messages. In a production system, this should be set to false.
    # This is useful when initially setting up NuVotifier to ensure votes are being delivered.
    debug: false

# All tokens, labeled by the serviceName of each server list.
    tokens:
    # Default token for all server lists, if another isn't supplied.
    default: 8le19ji6r5q06f7m1sokpciaa7

# Setting this option to true will disable handling of Protocol v1 packets. While the old protocol is not secure, this
    # option is currently not recommended as most voting sites only support the old protocol at present.
    disable-v1-protocol: false

# Configuration section for all vote forwarding to NuVotifier
    forwarding:
    # Sets whether to set up a remote method for fowarding. Supported methods:
    # - none - Does not set up a forwarding method.
    # - pluginMessaging - Sets up plugin messaging.
    # - proxy - Proxies votes to other NuVotifier servers from this server.
    method: none
    pluginMessaging:
    channel: ZNetChannel420

#Only send votes to certain servers. If a server is present on excludedServers, then votes will NOT be forwarded
    #to them. If excludedServers is not present, votes will be sent to all servers.
    #If onlySendToJoinedServer is true, this option is ignored.

#excludedServers:
    #- server1
    #- server2

# Sets which cache to use if there are no players on the server that the vote is being sent to. Supported caches:
    # - none - Votes will simply be lost when no players are present on the server.
    # - memory - Votes will be cached in memory when no players are present. When Bungee is restarted, the votes will be lost.
    # This method is NOT recommended for production systems!
    # - file - Votes will be saved to a local file every 3 minutes and on shutdown and reloaded when Bungee is restarted. This is suitable for
    # most set ups.
    cache: file
    # Only sends the vote to the server in which the player is currently joined.
    onlySendToJoinedServer: false
    #Sets which server to send the vote in the event the player is not online when the vote is cast
    #If you do not want the vote forwarded to a fallback, set this value to empty ('')
    #ONLY USED IF onlySendToJoinedServer is true!!
    joinedServerFallback: ''
    # Options for file caching.
    file:
    name: cached-votes.json
    # Specify servers to proxy votes for.
    proxy:
    DBCWB:
    address: 142.44.173.203
    port: 8193
    token: 6krsaiv3gtplecotm4a77g324t
    NarutoC:
    address: 142.44.181.12
    port: 8194
    token: 12o794hoa5s69q4cq6tn4okv3u
    OnePiece:
    address: 192.95.37.114
    port: 8195
    token: dhaibthv125pcd9gq9lcpgf3vv

# The IP to listen to. Use 0.0.0.0 if you wish to listen to all interfaces on your server. (All IP addresses)
    # This defaults to the IP you have configured your server to listen on, or 0.0.0.0 if you have not configured this.
    host: 142.44.173.203

# Port to listen for new votes on
    port: 8193

# Whether or not to print debug messages. In a production system, this should be set to false.
    # This is useful when initially setting up NuVotifier to ensure votes are being delivered.
    debug: false

# Setting this option to true will disable handling of Protocol v1 packets. While the old protocol is not secure, this
    # option is currently not recommended as most voting sites only support the old protocol at present. However, if you are
    # using NuVotifier's proxy forwarding mechanism, enabling this option will increase your server's security.
    disable-v1-protocol: false

# All tokens, labeled by the serviceName of each server list.
    tokens:
    # Default token for all server lists, if another isn't supplied.
    default: 6krsaiv3gtplecotm4a77g324t

# Configuration section for all vote forwarding to NuVotifier
    forwarding:
    # Sets whether to set up a remote method for fowarding. Supported methods:
    # - none - Does not set up a forwarding method.
    # - pluginMessaging - Sets up plugin messaging
    method: pluginMessaging
    pluginMessaging:
    channel: ZNetChannel420

12. Fixed it lol just had plugin messaging disabled I feel quite dumb

13. @Tux
    Using current version of nuVotifier with Bungee 1.12.2, I get this error when receiving votes from some websites like Minecraft Forum.
    I know you don't maintain this plugin anymore, but if you can provide some sort of context or solution, it would be greatly appreciated!
    Here's the debug print of the error: https://pastebin.com/8xJqs4ju
    Some websites that appear to only be using V1 votifier protocol work fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. So I'm trying to switch from Votifier to NuVotifier. I've generated a new Votifier folder and I'm using the public key on a server list with default port. The server list says the test vote was sent successfully but with debug enabled I get this error: https://pastebin.com/M8ABzFgX and no rewards are given to players when they vote.

Error: https://pastebin.com/M8ABzFgX
    config: https://pastebin.com/vn2kyL8w

It's a spigot server, 1.8.8

15. I do believe its broken at the time been, a lot of players are having the same issue, when there is no response to help us at all.