Odd behavior in my test server

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by _CURS0R_, Jul 1, 2016.

1. In my test server, at some locations when i place a block (in creative) it removes the block I've clicked instead.
    I know that this is something i didn't do right...

I suspect its a problem with worldedit or worldguard has //undo has some problems also not always undoing what i've edited but having some strange behavior deleting blocks or leaving blocks...

Anyone seen this in the wild? whats the best way to debug this?

BTW i'm using latest versions of the plugins

2. Can you show a video of this to make it easier to understand what you mean?

3. FormallyMyles

Supporter

The only time i've seen this is when it's not updated your client properly and they end up being client side blocks and you have to relog. If it's continuously happening could we get your full plugin list?

4. My plugin list is:

craftbook-3.9-SNAPSHOT.jar
    EssentialsAntiBuild.jar
    EssentialsChat.jar
    EssentialsGeoIP.jar
    Essentials.jar
    EssentialsProtect.jar
    EssentialsSpawn.jar
    Factions.jar
    MassiveCore.jar
    mcMMOAction_1.0.jar
    mcMMO.jar
    PermissionsEx.jar
    ProRecipes.jar
    ProtocolLib.jar
    React-2.2.2.jar
    TitleManager-Spigot-1.6.0.jar
    TradeMod.jar
    Vault.jar
    worldedit-bukkit-6.1.3.jar
    worldguard-6.1.2.jar

5. FormallyMyles

Supporter

Does this happen all the time then?

6. Can't do it now... will try to make one later

7. Nop just in some locations... that's why i was thinking about a problem with world guard or something

8. I would suggest checking up on your server, making sure the memory is not full. The only other thing I could think of is it being a client side error.

9. Just a suggestion, if it's a test server, why not backup everything in plugins (files/configs) upload say 3 plugins see if it still happens then another 3 etc. And see what's causing the problem. Also do u get any errors or messages in chat/console?

10. I highly doubt it is a plugin causing the problem. Biggest bet is its the client.

11. No errors in the console.. I will debug it like that... with one or two plugins at a time... as i don't have lots os them.

Maybe. i will try to figure out the problem.
    As soon as i find something i will report it here for future reference

12. Yes, maybe just try restarting minecraft. Also remember to check the memory of the server.