Universal [Official] NamelessPlugin Pre-1.1

A official plugin for the NamelessMC Website Software

1. IsS127 submitted a new resource:

[Official] NamelessPlugin - A official plugin for the NamelessMC Website Software

Read more about this resource...

2. Is this compatible with 1.7.10? if not please add it :)

3. I'm not sure, i havent tried it out.

4. I have server running in offline mode group sync is not working is this the case?

5. Make sure that ur players UUID is right, plugin only works with premium version

6. Hello!

Does this work with namelessmc 2.0?
    because i tryed it and there is no enable
    api in namelessmc 2.0.

Thanks

~ GoNelson

7. Hello!

Sorry but it doesnt!
    V2 is in pre release(development)
    And the api has not been added yet, and when it gets added will take a bit time to make it work.

8. Do i use both the spigot AND Bungee plugins?

9. No, they are basically the same. But If u have a network and you dont want to install spigot plugins in Every server just use the bungee plugin.

10. This is a great plugin much needed but when I put it into my 1.8.8 server it shows up as red in /pl

11. Soooo... I hate to resurrect the dead here, but what's the status here? No compatibility with v2 stuffs? There isn't much communication anywhere (I love how spreeeead out you guys are) as far as changelogs, roadmaps, etc.

12. Doesn't work in 1.12.2 or 1.11... Keeps showing up red and when I perform a command it crashes the server..

13. have you configured it? because it's red until configured. works perfectly for me on 1.11.2

14. Why?
    Code (Text):
    [01:24:13 INFO]: [NamelessMC] [Info] Successfully changed Pelecito's group from 25 to 26!
    [01:24:15 INFO]: [NamelessMC] [Info] Successfully changed Pelecito's group from 26 to 27!
    [01:24:16 INFO]: [NamelessMC] [Info] Successfully changed Pelecito's group from 27 to 28!
    [01:24:17 INFO]: [NamelessMC] [Info] Successfully changed Pelecito's group from 28 to 29!
    [01:24:19 INFO]: [NamelessMC] [Info] Successfully changed Pelecito's group from 29 to 30!
    [01:24:20 INFO]: [NamelessMC] [Info] Successfully changed Pelecito's group from 30 to 31!
    [01:24:21 INFO]: [NamelessMC] [Info] Successfully changed Pelecito's group from 31 to 32!
    [01:24:22 INFO]: [NamelessMC] [Info] Successfully changed Pelecito's group from 32 to 33!

15. Well, it's updating your group. One by one.

16. I'm on the owner rank and the owner rank has the ID 2, the 33 one is a vip group, i have negated every group to the owner with a - before the permission in the permissionsex config.

17. Hello sorry for no update.
    I haven't been checking spigot lately.

I cant exactly help you with this one if the "-" is not working. In the v2 plugin there will improvements towards the group sync.

The v2 plugin is in works.