Bukkit "Official" [Skript 2.2] MP Core [Remake] [1.8.8] 2.9

Cause I got too much time

1. WheezyGold7931 submitted a new resource:

Mineplex Core [Remake] [1.8.8] - Mineplex is Bae

Read more about this resource...

2. Thanks!

If you could leave a review that would be nice!

3. WheezyGold7931 updated [Skript 2.2] Mineplex Core [Remake] [1.8.8] with a new update entry:

Update 1.1: The Efficiency Update!

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Hello!

On your resource page, you said that you might be able to make this plugin connect to others.

It would be awesome if you could connect this the cosmetic plugins like Ultra Cosmetics, or Minigames like MinigamesLib.

Thanks for reading.

5. Yah could see this happening, but I would try to like to keep it custom

Also please rate my resource if you enjoyed it

6. Yah could see this happening, but I would try to like to keep it custom

Also please rate my resource if you enjoyed it

7. When I try to chat, it kicks me from my server.

8. and also not all commands work. Some say "An internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command"

9. [11:10:10 INFO]: DiamondGenerator lost connection: Internal Exception: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field ch.njol.skript.command.Commands.suppressUnknownCommandMessage from class ch.njol.skript.mirre.FilterPrintStream [11:10:10 INFO]: DiamondGenerator left the game.

10. hmmmmm

11. Are you using all of they correct addons?

12. Make sure you are using MC 1.8.8

13. thanks will try now

14. Its not working.....

15. It was at the builder tag when builder is &9&lBUILDER your also missing the ranks: Maplead, support, and media all of those are in bold and &9

16. Perhaps you could add the /prefs gui which you likely already know what it is and admins get a diamond in /prefs which if clicked opens exclusive prefs which are: anti kb, vanish + flight, and forcefield

17. Yes this comming

18. This will be fixed