Spigot OldDays [1.7.10 - 1.14.4] 1.4.2

Bring back the old features of Minecraft & disable new!

1. You you are having issues or questions please post here.

Most frequently asked questions
    Please read them before posting a comment:
    Q: Clicking with instant food enabled always consume one piece of food, also when the health bar is full.
    This is a feature and it is exactly the same system as before the hunger was added.

Q: Bonemeal on trees sometimes do not work!
    When applying bonemeal on tree which has not enough space to grow, it will consume more bonemeal. This was also before 1.5x so it is not a bug.

Q: Which version is your plugin reverting gameplay to?

Hard to say. When the development will be done, you can disable almost all server side features back to 1.7.3 Beta

Q: When applying bonemeal on tree, the tree will most likely became a big tree!
    I had set up very high big tree chance. This happen in versions up to 0.7.2 and in newer version it´s fixed

Q: Can you add old walking/sounds/etc?
    Walking and sounds is a client feature, I cannot control your Minecraft through a server. That will most likely never be possible without client modifications.

Q: Can you add (version you want) terrain generator?
    No sorry, I am not skilled that enough. But there is a great 1.7.3 generator. The link is on the main page in Optional dependencies section

Q: I cannot remember better tree physics in beta!

There was never such a feature. This is a extra feature to OldDays witch can be turned off in config, like all the features.

Q: The recipes are buggy and glitchy, they display for 0.1 second or so!
    Yes I know about the issue but unfortunately it is impossible to fix it since it´s problem between client and server communication and until Mojang do some workaround in this I cannot do anything about it. Slower internet -> more laggy
    The clients actually know all the recipes he has hardcoded and displays one in the crafting grid immediately. What we can do is to catch the packet and replace the recipe but that is taking some time therefore making the recipe switch visible.

NB: The code is awaiting a major cleanup/recode.

PLEASE READ F.A.Q BEFORE POSTING A COMMENT. Thanks.

#1 kangarko, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  2. xD I love the idea of this plugin! Excellent work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kangarko updated OldDays with a new update entry:

v1.2.4

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. kangarko updated OldDays with a new update entry:

v1.2.5

5. Niccceee

• Like Like x 1
  6. jeff142

Benefactor

Cool stuff may use this :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am trying to allow people to use the shift clicking into chests etc and I am confused how to config the plugin to make it do that same with mob spawning and allow them to open the containers. also I am confused about this
    misc:
    drop-chances:
    crops:
    first-stage: 0.2
    second-stage: 0.3
    third-stage: 0.55
    fourth-stage: 0.75
    what should I set it to so it becomes normal?
    Basically I am trying to only disable armor on mobs and stopping the nether wart in over world for now
    Please any help would be appreciated

8. Just set all the values to 1.0 and the crops will always be dropped.

9. What about the mob spawning they are already all disabled I would like to enable them but when I delete them the list regenerates after the reload/restart and the clicking events

10. kangarko, you've done a great job with this plugin. I'm wondering how to enable the opening of the items that you have disabled in the config (enchantment tables, anvils, etc.) and how to enable the shift clicking and other present day MC inventory features. There is no visible way to enable them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

11. Hello, thanks :)

To enable opening disabled items, simply remove the items on list at path "disable-open", like so:
    Code (Text):
    disable-open: []

To enable new inventory features, do the above to "disable-inventory":
    Code (Text):
    disable-inventory:
      click-types: []
      actions: []

12. It works perfectly! Thanks for the help :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hey.

The console seems to have been spamming the following ever since I've installed this plugin:

http://pastebin.com/YadraUGr

I'm not sure if the bottom part is from OldDays, but I think it is and it makes the logs next to useless.

14. Hello, I am sorry, I accidentally did not remove the debug message. Yes it's from OldDays and it has been removed -> please try the latest version and let me know if any errors occur.

kangarko updated OldDays with a new update entry:

v1.2.6

15. Thanks! That was a quick update!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I have inserted some non-null checks, please test against the latest version.

17. Got this while dying or breeding sheep I think: http://pastebin.com/SUiqbkhS

I also noticed that with "instant-bonemeal: true" in the config when I bonemeal a 2x2 of spruce saplings I only get a small spruce tree instead of a giant one. Jungle saplings work as they should though.

Once again, thanks for the quick replies and fixes. :)