Spigot OnePlayerSleep 3.1.5

Pass the night/storm if a player sleeps, based on the OnePlayerSleep datapack

1. I've never seen this. What are the configs and what is the command exactly?

also what version of java?

2. oooohhh, I forgot to check for papi before calling it

3. is there a way to disable all sleep skipping mechanics ( basically keep vanilla behavior) but keep the sleep message?

4. I'm probably not going to implement that as a feature. You can clone the repo, replace the sleep checks with an announcement call, and build.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. hi,

will it be upgrade to 1.17 ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. looking for an update as well.

7. Leaf26 updated OnePlayerSleep with a new update entry:

per-world configuration (1.17+)

Read the rest of this update entry...

#50 Leaf26, Jul 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  8. hi,

error message to 1.17.1

1. [08:41:19] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling OnePlayerSleep v3.0.4 (Is it up to date?)
    2. java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "org.bukkit.World.getEnvironment()" because the return value of "org.bukkit.Bukkit.getWorld(java.lang.String)" is null

https://pastebin.com/pkz0sjJi

9. I haven't been able to reproduce this error without adding fake worlds to worlds.yml.

The plugin autofills worlds.yml based on bukkit world names and expects case-sensitive bukkit world names as values.

I'll add another check for a bad world name lookup in the next update, but there's not much else I can (or am willing to) do to make things happen if Bukkit's world lookup fails.

I'd advise users to utilize the plugin's autofill functionality.

10. Leaf26 updated OnePlayerSleep with a new update entry:

stability update

11. Leaf26 updated OnePlayerSleep with a new update entry:

Stability Updates